PS Form 1093-S 2011 Solicitud Para El Servicio Post Office Box
What Is a PS Form 1093-S?
PS Form 1093-S, Application for Post Office Box Service (Spanish Version) is used to get a post office box at a post office or online. A post office box is a uniquely addressable lockable box located on the premises of a post office station. There are three reasons to fill out a PS 1093-S form:
- Security - to avoid having delivered packages sit on the doorstep, An individual can be sure his deliveries are safe and secure. If a package is too large to fit in the PO Box, it will be held at the post office location;
- Privacy - the home address is kept private and important documents and communications remain confidential, giving an individual peace-of-mind;
- Accessibility - the mail can be received at an individual's convenience with 24/7 access in some locations and extended hours in others.
The latest version of the form was released by the United States Postal Office (USPS) in May 2013 and is a replica of the PS Form 1093. An up-to-date USPS Form 1093-S fillable version is available for download below and can be found through the USPS official website. Other related forms include the PS Form 1093-C (Application for Post Office Caller Service), the and the PS Form 1093-A-S (Application for Post Office Box Service Automatic Recurring Renewal Payment).
Download PS Form 1093-S 2011 Solicitud Para El Servicio Post Office Box
How to Apply for Post Office Caller Service?
The caller service permits a post office customer to obtain the mail addressed to a Box number through a call window or loading dock.
To apply for Caller Service, the applicant must complete the tear-off section on the third page of the form PS 1093-C and submit it to any postal service facility that provides window service. The facility does not need to be where the destination caller service is desired. An incomplete or falsified application is a sufficient reason to deny or discontinue service. An application is not considered approved until the postal service verifies the applicant's identity.
Caller Service fees can be paid in advance for 6 months or 1 year. It is the caller's responsibility to pay the fee on time. If the fee is paid by mail, the payment must be received by the due date. The caller fee payment period is determined by the approval date of the application.
Caller Service does not include a general delivery service. Customers who use Caller Service pick up their mail at the Post Office call window or loading dock several times a day as designated by the postmaster.
The application for post office caller service contains the following bullets:
- The purpose of the service - the business/organization or residential/personal use;
- The name of the business/organization;
- The full name of the person applying;
- The full address;
- The corporate address;
- The telephone number;
- The email address;
- The quantity of numbers required;
- The ID number for two items of valid identification;
- The name(s) of all businesses or individuals, including members of a business, who will be receiving mail at this caller service;
- The authorized representatives of the business/organization who will be picking up mail;
- The signature of the applicant and the actual date.