How to Fill Out DA Form 759-2?
Procedural guidelines and additional information can be found in the Training Circular 3-04.11, Commander's Aviation Training and Standardization Program, released in September 2018. DA Form 759-2 instructions are as follows:
- The soldier's full name (with middle initial) is recorded in Block 1.
- Their military rank, DAC, CIV or CTR is entered in Block 2. The covered period is specified in Block 3.
- The aircraft mission, design, type, and series of a flight simulator, as well as the seat designation, is entered in Sections A, B, and C.
- Column A is for recording the months and days of each flight. Column B requires the duty symbol for each line. Column C requires a symbol for every flight condition. Column D is for only for the mission symbols containing a C for combat or a D for imminent danger.
- Column E is for the hours and tenths of hours for each individual entry from DA Form 2408-12. Flights with the same date, duty symbol, flight condition, and mission symbol may be consolidated into one entry for only for the flights performed in a single day.
DA 759-2 Related Forms
- DA Form 759, Individual Flight Record and Flight Crew Certificate - Army (Flight Hours) is a form used for closing out flight records.
- DA Form 759-1, Individual Flight Record and Flight Certificate - Army (Aircraft Closeout) is used for recording flight time by flying duty and condition during the closeout period for each aircraft flown by an individual.
- DA Form 759-3, Individual Flight Records and Flight Certificate - Army (Flight Pay Work Sheet) is a form used for keeping flight records in order to determine flight pay.
- DA Form 2408-12, Army Aviators Flight Records is a form required to be completed after every performed flight.
- At closeout, all flight record forms for every individual are arranged in the DA Form 3513, Individual Flight Records Folder, United States Army.