Download DD Form 250C Material Inspection and Receiving Report (Continuation Sheet)
How to Fill out DD Form 250C?
The form is made up of a single page with filing guidelines provided separately. DD 250C instructions are as follows:
- The page number and the total number of copies used with one shipment should be indicated at the top of the form.
- All dates in the DD 250C must be entered in nine-digit format: four digits for the year followed by a three-letter abbreviation for the month and two digits for the date.
- The shipment number, date of shipment, procurement instrument identification (contract) number, order number and invoice number must be entered in the corresponding boxes above the main chart.
- The very left column of the chart is for the item numbers.
- The second column requires the stock number or part number and a description of each item.
- The quantity of the shipped or received items is listed in the third column.
- The fourth column is for providing the abbreviation of the unit measure as indicated in the contract.
- The price of each unit should be entered in the fifth column. The very last column of the right requires the extended amount for each line.