DD Form 250C Material Inspection and Receiving Report (Continuation Sheet)
What Is DD Form 250C?
DD Form 250C, Material Inspection and Receiving Report (Continuation Sheet) is a continuation sheet for the DD Form 250, Material Inspection and Receiving Report. This form is used when the space provided on the main document is not enough to list the items in a shipment.
The latest edition of the report - sometimes incorrectly referred to as the DA Form 250C - was released by the Department of Defense (DoD) in November 1992 with all previous editions being obsolete. An up-to-date DD Form 250C fillable version is available for digital filing and download below or can be found through the Executive Services Directorate website.
It is possible to use as many copies of the DD 250C as necessary for completing the report. The continuation sheet cannot be used separately from the main form.
Download DD Form 250C Material Inspection and Receiving Report (Continuation Sheet)
How to Fill out DD Form 250C?
The form is made up of a single page with filing guidelines provided separately. DD 250C instructions are as follows:
- The page number and the total number of copies used with one shipment should be indicated at the top of the form.
- All dates in the DD 250C must be entered in nine-digit format: four digits for the year followed by a three-letter abbreviation for the month and two digits for the date.
- The shipment number, date of shipment, procurement instrument identification (contract) number, order number and invoice number must be entered in the corresponding boxes above the main chart.
- The very left column of the chart is for the item numbers.
- The second column requires the stock number or part number and a description of each item.
- The quantity of the shipped or received items is listed in the third column.
- The fourth column is for providing the abbreviation of the unit measure as indicated in the contract.
- The price of each unit should be entered in the fifth column. The very last column of the right requires the extended amount for each line.