Each aspect of a business must be negotiated by members and officers responsible for the company's well-being and put in writing to make it official.
Whether you just started your business, found a new partner or customer, or looking for the correct way to part ways with a member or employee, these Business Forms will help you to handle every facet of your business life. Improve the financial health of your company, evaluate the contributions of people who work for you, and enter into contracts that will help your business make more money. See a list of free Business Templates below – you can download and customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
General Business Forms
General Business Forms represent a range of corporate business forms required for companies of all sizes and from all industries. Complete them to begin your enterprise, amend existing documentation, and improve the performance of your business. Proper documentation will help you overcome various financial mishaps, formalize every choice you make, and streamline your business operations to improve your workflow.
Starting a Business
Find out how to start your own company and which documents are crucial when you make your first steps in the world of business (read more).
- Offer to Buy a Business;
- Business Sale Agreement;
- Business Purchase Agreement;
- Business Plan;
- LLC Articles of Organization;
- Competitive Analysis;
- Franchise Agreement;
- Investment Management Agreement;
- Distribution Agreement;
- Arbitration Agreement;
- Break-Even Analysis;
- Startup Budget;
- Organizational Chart;
- Root Cause Analysis.
Every business owner needs to handle current affairs, resolve issues, and think about the future operations of the organization. Utilize these Business Forms to make better decisions on behalf of your company (read more).
- Contracts. A business contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties. Understanding business contracts is an essential element of your journey as an entrepreneur.
- Operations. To operate a business properly, you need to plan, organize, control, and manage the resources of the company with the help of numerous documents, statements, and agreements. Click the link below to download the documents essential for the operations of any business.
- Internal Processes. A business process is a set of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end, typically described as the transformation of an input to an output. Strategizing your internal processes will help you grow your business and provide maximum value to your clients.
To record all financial operations your business has been a part of, you need to document every transaction with the help of ledgers, sheets, and journals. Also, with proper bookkeeping, you will see discrepancies and omissions in your documentation and prevent future mistakes some of which can be quite costly (read more).
- Payroll. Payroll will allow your organization to make sure every employee is paid the correct amount of wages on time.
- Petty Cash. Complete these petty cash forms to handle the small expenditures of your business.
- Accounting Records. Use these templates to create balance records in order to document all your business transactions, including electronic payments to and from your company.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable. These forms can be used to remind you of the Accounts Payable and Receivable, the money you owe and money owed to you, and various credit transactions. Most of these templates can be completed by individuals and entities alike.
Use these forms to monitor the performance of your salespeople, increase profits, plan how to sell new products, and learn how to take your company to the next level in terms of brand recognition (read more).
- Quotes and Bids;
- Order Forms and Invoices;
- Mechanic's Lien;
- Shipping Goods;
- Sales Performance;
- Alternative Sales;
Referral Forms are completed by companies who want to recruit a person or another entity that will find a prospective client or business partner for them in exchange for remuneration for their efforts (read more).
If you need to monitor the performance of television and radio stations, mass media, and rising channels of social media, complete these templates to supervise their performance and find a new audience (read more).
Complete a shareholder agreement and related forms to decide how the company will be operated, confirm the rights and obligations of shareholders, and make essential decisions for the benefit of the business (read more).
- Shareholders Meeting Minutes;
- Shareholders Meeting Agenda;
- Shareholder Agreement;
- Stock Purchase Agreement;
- Shareholder Proxy;
- Shareholder Loan Agreement.
These are used to start a corporation, determine the internal procedures that apply to all members of the corporation, and outline the process of members' admission and departure (read more).
Fill out a partnership agreement and supplemental documentation to establish the rights and duties of multiple business partners and deal with internal issues your partnership faces (read more).
- Partnership Agreement;
- Profit-Sharing Agreement;
- Partnership Dissolution Agreement;
- Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership;
- Joint Venture Agreement.
Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms
These are completed to legitimize the operations of the limited liability company and create its internal documentation (read more).
"Employment Forms" refers to a wide variety of documents that establish the relationship between the employer and their employees, outline procedures for vacations and leaves, and help the organization to terminate employment contracts in compliance with the law.
Using customizable templates, you will be able to discover more about potential workers, conduct an interview with them, and formalize their employment once they are chosen (read more).
- New Employee Forms. Forms for documenting new employees are essential in the process of hiring new staff.
- Job Application Forms. Job application forms are indispensable for the human resources department and individuals who want to be hired.
- Employee Contracts. Here you can find legally binding contracts and agreements that stipulate the rights and responsibilities of both the employer and employee.
- Employment Contract;
- FMLA Return to Work Form;
- Last Chance Agreement;
- Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- Non-Compete Agreement;
- Telecommuting Agreement;
- Finder’s Fee Agreement;
- Vacation Request Form;
- Sign-On Bonus Agreement;
- Time-Off Request;
- Reference Check Form;
- Employee Background Check Form;
- Internship Agreement;
- Temporary Employment Contract.
These are prepared by the human resources department of the organization to outline the corresponding rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees and record workplace violations (read more).
- Compensation Agreement;
- Employee Warning Notice;
- Employee Handbook;
- Income Verification Letter;
- Employment Contract;
- Leave of Absence Form;
- Employee Verification Letter;
- Non-Compete Agreement;
- Employee Arbitration Agreement.
Use forms from this category to examine the achievements and contributions of employees and improve the effectiveness of your business (read more).
- Employee Incident Report;
- Employee Evaluation Form;
- Employee Self Evaluation Form;
- Training Evaluation Form;
- Employee Feedback;
- Employee Suggestion Form;
- Employee Satisfaction Survey;
- Certificate of Appreciation.
These are completed by the employee who needs to request an unpaid leave under the provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act for personal reasons (read more).
To fire an employee who has disciplinary issues or performs poorly, human resources departments prepare termination letters to discontinue the individual's employment (read more).
- Employee Termination Letter;
- Employee Warning Notice;
- Two Weeks Notice Letter;
- Employment Termination Agreement.
Business Forms by Topic
Other various topics that relate to entrepreneurship – both individual and corporate – include the following:
- Provision of Services. Various service agreements outline the scope of services the service provider will render after the customer requests them. Using a service contract, you can hire a professional and describe the services you require from them. Various service agreements outline the scope of services the service provider will render after the customer requests them. Using a service contract, you can hire a professional and describe the services you require from them.
- Loans and Credit. Templates and forms available on our website will let your business borrow a considerable sum of money from a financial institution, reduce the existing loan, and obtain evidence of payment from the individual or entity that owes you money.
- Affidavits. They allow companies to confirm information that cannot be obtained otherwise – usually because an important document is missing. A person can sign an affidavit and certify that indicated events have actually occurred and certain facts are true.
- Budgeting. Budgeting is the process of planning, composing, and managing budgets via a variety of financial estimates that list the incomeand expenses of a single individual or a particular entity over a set period of time.
- Deeds. Generally utilized in the real estate industry, these documents will help you transfer the ownership of the real property from a seller to a purchaser. Browse printable Bargain and Sale Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds, Deeds of Trust, and more.
- Copyright Law. Use copyright law forms and templates to protect your exclusive right to your inventions or creations. Additionally, you can use them to transfer your interest in the original work to another party for a certain fee.
- Bills of Sale. These are filled out in every state to sell and buy real estate, motor vehicles, watercraft, firearms, and other valuable items. These documents provide both parties of the transaction with proof of payment and allow them to transfer ownership.
- Rental Forms. Whether you are a property owner, manager, or prospective tenant, you need to prepare plenty of documents before the estate can be rented. Download Rental Applications, Lease Agreements, Inspection Checklists, and more in our online library.
- Car Maintenance. To manage the repairs and inspections of your motor vehicles, you can download templates and checklists that will let you monitor the condition of the car. Additionally, you will be able to detail the use of the car with logs and complete an odometer disclosure when transferring the ownership of your car.
- Keeping Inventory. Complete and keep an inventory template if you need to have a table or spreadsheet of all items and objects you have in your office.
- Evaluation Forms. Common in businesses and educational institutions alike, these statements will help you to assess the performance of your employees, managers, students, and teachers.
- Release Forms. Whether you want to allow someone else to use your images, offer access to your medical data or employment record, these forms will let you establish the limits of this authorization and be in control of the content and information you share with third parties.
- Consent Forms. These forms provide another party written permission to perform an action or activity (often healthcare-related).
Not what you need? Browse these related topics:
This document is created for contractors who provide residential remodeling services. It includes areas for outlining the scope of work, its price, and legal terms and conditions and establishes the schedule of a construction project.
A contractor can use this type of template to present the charges for the services or goods they have provided, either to an individual or to an organization.
Complete this form to allow your former employer to release your employment information to a new prospective employer.
Individuals may use this legal contract to allow the photographer to sell photos commercially or use them promotionally.
This is a document that grants permission to a third party to utilize the voice or appearance of an individual in both video and still image.
This is formal document contains the approval of the mortgage lender to release a property owned by a borrower from a lien.
This form may be used as a written statement that is prepared by a lienholder to confirm that the lien amount has been reduced and they agree to claim only a part of the lien.
This is a type of form that can be used when an individual has paid their contractor in full for the services they have conducted on their property.
The purpose of this document is to provide individuals or entities with legal consent from an individual for information disclosure.
This is a formal document that confirms an agreement between the lienholder and the owner of a property to repay a debt and verify the lien release regarding the property or items in question.
This document is signed when an individual has confirmed their intention not to pursue any legal action against the payer who has made a final payment towards their original contract.
This document is prepared by one party and presented to another party with the promise not to pursue any legal action if provided with compensation for services already rendered.
This document outlines the way in which a patient's Protected Health Information (PHI) may be disclosed to third parties.
This form helps property managers make sure there are no hidden surprises with potential applicants.
This document outlines the services offered to each party of the agreement to protect the landlord in case any issues with the potential tenant arise.
You may use this document when leasing a horse to put into writing the obligations and responsibilities of each party.
You may use this legal document to record the terms and conditions of a vehicle lease.
This is a legal document signed by a car owner and an individual who wants to use this vehicle temporarily for a fee.
You can use this Equipment Lease Agreement Template to lease equipment for a certain fixed period of time.
This legal contract is signed by individuals or companies in order to establish the details of the rental of equipment.
This type of template acts as a legally binding contract that outlines the details of the sale and purchase of land - the physical ground with or without buildings erected upon it.
This agreement makes it possible for a farmer to have all of the positives of having a bull, cow, or herd of cattle without needing to pay for the full purchase price.
This document details the major pieces of information related to the work of a professional photographer during a wedding event.
Need to have the interior of your house redesigned but are uncertain you'll get exactly what you want? Use this document to formulate an agreement with an interior designer to get the exact results you desire.
This is a legal contract signed between a purchaser and a shareholder, in which the shareholder is legally bound to sell a share of a company on conditions stated in the contract, and the purchaser is legally bound to buy that share on the same conditions.
This is a legal document regarding lawn care services. Use this form to guarantee the safety of your lawn and/or to provide explicit guidelines for any lawn care services you wish to work with.
Need to repaint your house but are uncertain you'll get exactly what you want? Use this document to formulate an agreement with a painter so you are able to get the exact services you desire.
Use this document to provide a public speaker with the legal means to outline an agreement with a venue. It can be useful to understand what each party promises to the other when making a contract.
Are you getting married but feel overwhelmed with the planning process? Contract the services of a wedding planner using this document to save yourself time and guarantee that special day is everything you want it to be.
Use this document to provide a pool service, or an individual looking to contract a pool service, with the legal means of forming a contract. This document clearly outlines any information you would need to know when making an arrangement.
Is your company looking to contract a cleaner? Are you a cleaning service looking to offer your expertise? This document provides the perfect outline for cleaning services and gives guarantees to all of the involved parties.
If you are in need of a landscaper to provide additional care for your property, this document could be of value in providing guidelines for a potential applicant.
Are you a decorator looking to market your services? Are you a homeowner in need of a decorator? Check out this document to see everything that is required when making a legal decorating arrangement.
Where computer repair is concerned, it is best that the computer technician and the client understand each other. Use this contract to guarantee the repair services being offered.
For businesses looking to contract the services of an accountant, this document may be useful in providing an outline which protects your business, as well as your bottom line.
Is your business in need of a bookkeeper? Are you a bookkeeper looking to sell your services to a company? This document gives you the perfect format to market your products or services while providing guarantees for any produced work.
Use this document to provide a coach (or an individual looking to be trained), with the legal means to outline an agreement. It can be useful to understand what each party promises to the other when making a contract.
Are you a martial artist looking to sell your training services? Are you an individual looking to learn more about martial arts with a personal trainer? This document clearly outlines any information you would need to know when making an arrangement.
Are you a personal trainer looking to sell your services? Are you an individual looking to enter into an agreement with a personal trainer? This document clearly outlines the guarantees necessary when making an arrangement.