Each aspect of a business must be negotiated by members and officers responsible for the company's well-being and put in writing to make it official.
Whether you just started your business, found a new partner or customer, or looking for the correct way to part ways with a member or employee, these Business Forms will help you to handle every facet of your business life. Improve the financial health of your company, evaluate the contributions of people who work for you, and enter into contracts that will help your business make more money. See a list of free Business Templates below – you can download and customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
General Business Forms
General Business Forms represent a range of corporate business forms required for companies of all sizes and from all industries. Complete them to begin your enterprise, amend existing documentation, and improve the performance of your business:
- Starting a Business. Find out how to start your own company and which documents are crucial when you make your first steps in the world of business;
- Business Operations. Every business owner needs to handle current affairs, resolve issues, and think about the future operations of the organization. Utilize these Business Templates to make better decisions on behalf of your company;
- Bookkeeping. To record all financial operations your business has been a part of, you need to document every transaction with the help of ledgers, sheets, and journals. Also, with proper bookkeeping you will see discrepancies and omissions in your documentation and prevent future mistakes some of which can be quite costly;
- Sales Strategy. Use these forms to monitor the performance of your salespeople, increase profits, plan how to sell new products, and learn how to take your company to the next level in terms of brand recognition;
- Referrals. Referral Forms are completed by companies who want to recruit a person or another entity that will find a prospective client or business partner for them in exchange for remuneration for their efforts;
- Managing Media. If you need to monitor the performance of television and radio stations, mass media, and rising channels of social media, complete these templates to supervise their performance and find a new audience;
- Shareholder Forms. Complete a shareholder agreement and related forms to decide how the company will be operated, confirm the rights and obligations of shareholders, and make essential decisions for the benefit of the business;
- Corporation Forms. These are used to start a corporation, determine the internal procedures that apply to all members of the corporation, and outline the process of members' admission and departure;
- Partnership Forms. Fill out a partnership agreement and supplemental documentation to establish the rights and duties of multiple business partners and deal with internal issues your partnership faces;
- LLC Forms. These are completed to legitimize the operations of the limited liability company and create its internal documentation.
Employment Forms refer to a wide variety of documents that establish the relationship between the employer and their employees, outline procedures for vacations and leaves, and help the organization to terminate employment contracts in compliance with the law:
- Hiring Employees. Using customizable templates, you will be able to discover more about potential workers, conduct an interview with them, and formalize their employment once they are chosen;
- HR Forms. These are prepared by the human resources department of the organization to outline the corresponding rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees and record workplace violations;
- Employee Performance. Use forms from this category to examine the achievements and contributions of employees and improve the effectiveness of your business;
- FMLA Forms. These are completed by the employee who needs to request an unpaid leave under the provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act for personal reasons;
- Employee Termination. To fire an employee who has disciplinary issues or performs poorly, human resources departments prepare termination letters to discontinue the individual's employment.
Business Forms by Topic
Other various topics that relate to entrepreneurship – both individual and corporate – include the following:
- Provision of Services (contracts by type). Various service agreements outline the scope of services the service provider will render after the customer requests them. Using a service contract, you can hire a professional and describe the services you require from them.
- Loans and Credit. Templates and forms available on our website will let your business borrow a considerable sum of money from a financial institution, reduce the existing loan, and obtain evidence of payment from the individual or entity that owes you money.
- Affidavits (by state). They allow companies to confirm information that cannot be obtained otherwise – usually because an important document is missing. A person can sign an affidavit and certify that indicated events have actually occurred and certain facts are true.
- Deeds. Generally utilized in the real estate industry, these documents will help you transfer the ownership of the real property from a seller to a purchaser.
- Copyright Law. Use copyright law forms and templates to protect your exclusive right for your inventions or creations. Additionally, you can use them to transfer your interest in the original work to another party for a certain fee.
- Evaluation Forms. Common in businesses and educational institutions alike, these statements will help you to assess the performance of your employees, managers, students, and teachers.
- Bills of Sale. These are filled out in every state to sell and buy real estate, motor vehicles, watercraft, firearms, and other valuable items. These documents provide both parties of the transaction with proof of payment and allow them to transfer ownership.
- Rental Forms. Whether you are a property owner, manager, or a prospective tenant, you need to prepare a lot of documents before the estate can be rented – download a rental application, lease, inspection checklist, etc.
- Car Maintenance. To manage the repairs and inspections of your motor vehicles, you can download templates and checklist that will let you monitor the condition of the car. Additionally, you will be able to detail the use of the car with logs and complete an odometer disclosure when transferring the ownership of your car.
- Keeping Inventory. Complete an inventory template if you need to have a table or spreadsheet of all items and objects you have in your office.
The form is used to record enlistment or reenlistment into the U.S. Armed Forces. This information becomes a part of the subject's military personnel records, which are used to document promotion, reassignment, training, medical support, and other personnel management actions.
This form is used by most American mortgage lenders. Fill it out if you are a borrower of a residential or purchase type of a loan to provide the lender with the relevant information.
This is a document which is supposed to be filled out by a government employee in order to request time off from working duty. The application is issued by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
This is an official form signed by a Civil Air Patrol (CAP) cadet and a cadet's parents or guardians to apply for the cadet programs - National Cadet Special Activities (NCSA) and encampment.
Another name for this document is the Hawaii Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form. Use this form in order to document the transfer of a bicycle or moped from a seller to a buyer. This document has important information used to identify the seller, the buyer, and the sold item.
This is a form used to administer handling procedures for classified information, received or created on a basis of a classified contract.
This form is a legally binding contract signed between the United States Government and a contractor. It is executed at the time of the facility clearance approval (Facility Security Clearance, FCL).
This form is used for adding or removing flags from a service member's record. A flag is an administrative measure implemented during disciplinary and administrative investigations within the U.S. Army.
The purpose of this document is to apply for a change in the reason for military discharge issued to a service member. The appropriate Military Service Discharge Review Board analyses submitted information and makes determinations.
DD Form 149 "Application for Correction of Military Record Under the Provisions of Title 10, U.S. Code, Section 1552"
This document is used to record changes in the personnel file of a service member in case of a mistake or inaccuracy in their military discharge records.
Use this form to record the examination of commercial and state vehicles transporting hazardous materials (HAZMAT) on public roadways.
Download this form to create a nomenclature of items, so that units, groups, sets, systems, assemblies, attachments, and accessories all use the same approved item names and type designations.
This is a source document for the Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO), which is used for documenting personnel movements within units when performing a permanent change of the station (PCS) or carrying out temporary duty.
This form is used to score, track and calculate the results of the Army Physical Fitness Tests to see if the service member passed the requirements.
This is a form used during the investigations of financial responsibility for the loss of property that belongs to the Department of Defense (DoD). The main aim of the DD 200 is to evaluate financial charges for any DoD equipment or items that were destroyed, lost or damaged.
This form is used by supervisors to report any accident that happened on U.S. Army grounds and resulted in a serious injury, death or damage to property and equipment.
DD Form 294 "Application for a Review by the Physical Disability Board of Review (Pdbr) of the Rating Awarded Accompanying a Medical Separation"
This form is used in cases when a service member is separated from the duty for being medically unfit, but not retired. Use it to apply for a disability rating review.
This is a form for providing invention reports to a Contracting Officer and reporting of awarded subcontracts with patent rights clauses.
The form is used for recording and storing information on each contract for goods and services initiated between military agencies and the private sector.
This is a document used by members and ex-members of the Reserve Components to apply for retired pay at the age of 60. The data provided in the application is reviewed to determine eligibility.
This form is used as a packing list and to document inspection, receipt, and delivery of services or products. Sometimes incorrectly referred to as DA Form 250.
This form is used by the Department of Defense (DoD) in the same way an invoice or a receipt is used to document purchased goods.
This is a form used to request a transferring of funds between U.S. Military organizations. These funds are exchanged for services, supplies, or equipment.
This form designates military postal employees and determines the kind of mail they are authorized to handle. The mailing personnel has to receive proper job training and instructions prior to assuming their duties.