Each aspect of a business must be negotiated by members and officers responsible for the company's well-being and put in writing to make it official.
Whether you just started your business, found a new partner or customer, or looking for the correct way to part ways with a member or employee, these Business Forms will help you to handle every facet of your business life. Improve the financial health of your company, evaluate the contributions of people who work for you, and enter into contracts that will help your business make more money. See a list of free Business Templates below – you can download and customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
General Business Forms
General Business Forms represent a range of corporate business forms required for companies of all sizes and from all industries. Complete them to begin your enterprise, amend existing documentation, and improve the performance of your business. Proper documentation will help you overcome various financial mishaps, formalize every choice you make, and streamline your business operations to improve your workflow.
Starting a Business
Find out how to start your own company and which documents are crucial when you make your first steps in the world of business (read more).
Every business owner needs to handle current affairs, resolve issues, and think about the future operations of the organization. Utilize these Business Forms to make better decisions on behalf of your company (read more).
- Contracts. A business contract is a legally binding agreement between two or more parties. Understanding business contracts is an essential element of your journey as an entrepreneur.
- Operations. To operate a business properly, you need to plan, organize, control, and manage the resources of the company with the help of numerous documents, statements, and agreements. Click the link below to download the documents essential for the operations of any business.
- Internal Processes. A business process is a set of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end, typically described as the transformation of an input to an output. Strategizing your internal processes will help you grow your business and provide maximum value to your clients.
To record all financial operations your business has been a part of, you need to document every transaction with the help of ledgers, sheets, and journals. Also, with proper bookkeeping, you will see discrepancies and omissions in your documentation and prevent future mistakes some of which can be quite costly (read more).
- Payroll. Payroll will allow your organization to make sure every employee is paid the correct amount of wages on time.
- Petty Cash. Complete these petty cash forms to handle the small expenditures of your business.
- Accounting Records. Use these templates to create balance records in order to document all your business transactions, including electronic payments to and from your company.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable. These forms can be used to remind you of the Accounts Payable and Receivable, the money you owe and money owed to you, and various credit transactions. Most of these templates can be completed by individuals and entities alike.
Use these forms to monitor the performance of your salespeople, increase profits, plan how to sell new products, and learn how to take your company to the next level in terms of brand recognition (read more).
Referral Forms are completed by companies who want to recruit a person or another entity that will find a prospective client or business partner for them in exchange for remuneration for their efforts (read more).
If you need to monitor the performance of television and radio stations, mass media, and rising channels of social media, complete these templates to supervise their performance and find a new audience (read more).
Complete a shareholder agreement and related forms to decide how the company will be operated, confirm the rights and obligations of shareholders, and make essential decisions for the benefit of the business (read more).
These are used to start a corporation, determine the internal procedures that apply to all members of the corporation, and outline the process of members' admission and departure (read more).
Fill out a partnership agreement and supplemental documentation to establish the rights and duties of multiple business partners and deal with internal issues your partnership faces (read more).
Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms
These are completed to legitimize the operations of the limited liability company and create its internal documentation (read more).
"Employment Forms" refers to a wide variety of documents that establish the relationship between the employer and their employees, outline procedures for vacations and leaves, and help the organization to terminate employment contracts in compliance with the law.
Using customizable templates, you will be able to discover more about potential workers, conduct an interview with them, and formalize their employment once they are chosen (read more).
- New Employee Forms. Forms for documenting new employees are essential in the process of hiring new staff.
- Job Application Forms. Job application forms are indispensable for the human resources department and individuals who want to be hired.
- Employee Contracts. Here you can find legally binding contracts and agreements that stipulate the rights and responsibilities of both the employer and employee.
These are prepared by the human resources department of the organization to outline the corresponding rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees and record workplace violations (read more).
Use forms from this category to examine the achievements and contributions of employees and improve the effectiveness of your business (read more).
These are completed by the employee who needs to request an unpaid leave under the provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act for personal reasons (read more).
To fire an employee who has disciplinary issues or performs poorly, human resources departments prepare termination letters to discontinue the individual's employment (read more).
Business Forms by Topic
Other various topics that relate to entrepreneurship – both individual and corporate – include the following:
- Provision of Services. Various service agreements outline the scope of services the service provider will render after the customer requests them. Using a service contract, you can hire a professional and describe the services you require from them. Various service agreements outline the scope of services the service provider will render after the customer requests them. Using a service contract, you can hire a professional and describe the services you require from them.
- Loans and Credit. Templates and forms available on our website will let your business borrow a considerable sum of money from a financial institution, reduce the existing loan, and obtain evidence of payment from the individual or entity that owes you money.
- Affidavits. They allow companies to confirm information that cannot be obtained otherwise – usually because an important document is missing. A person can sign an affidavit and certify that indicated events have actually occurred and certain facts are true.
- Budgeting. Budgeting is the process of planning, composing, and managing budgets via a variety of financial estimates that list the incomeand expenses of a single individual or a particular entity over a set period of time.
- Deeds. Generally utilized in the real estate industry, these documents will help you transfer the ownership of the real property from a seller to a purchaser. Browse printable Bargain and Sale Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds, Deeds of Trust, and more.
- Copyright Law. Use copyright law forms and templates to protect your exclusive right to your inventions or creations. Additionally, you can use them to transfer your interest in the original work to another party for a certain fee.
- Bills of Sale. These are filled out in every state to sell and buy real estate, motor vehicles, watercraft, firearms, and other valuable items. These documents provide both parties of the transaction with proof of payment and allow them to transfer ownership.
- Rental Forms. Whether you are a property owner, manager, or prospective tenant, you need to prepare plenty of documents before the estate can be rented. Download Rental Applications, Lease Agreements, Inspection Checklists, and more in our online library.
- Car Maintenance. To manage the repairs and inspections of your motor vehicles, you can download templates and checklists that will let you monitor the condition of the car. Additionally, you will be able to detail the use of the car with logs and complete an odometer disclosure when transferring the ownership of your car.
- Keeping Inventory. Complete and keep an inventory template if you need to have a table or spreadsheet of all items and objects you have in your office.
- Evaluation Forms. Common in businesses and educational institutions alike, these statements will help you to assess the performance of your employees, managers, students, and teachers.
- Release Forms. Whether you want to allow someone else to use your images, offer access to your medical data or employment record, these forms will let you establish the limits of this authorization and be in control of the content and information you share with third parties.
- Consent Forms. These forms provide another party written permission to perform an action or activity (often healthcare-related).
Not what you need? Browse these related topics: