Each aspect of a business must be negotiated by members and officers responsible for the company's well-being and put in writing to make it official.
Whether you just started your business, found a new partner or customer, or looking for the correct way to part ways with a member or employee, these Business Forms will help you to handle every facet of your business life. Improve the financial health of your company, evaluate the contributions of people who work for you, and enter into contracts that will help your business make more money. See a list of free Business Templates below – you can download and customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
General Business Forms
General Business Forms represent a range of corporate business forms required for companies of all sizes and from all industries. Complete them to begin your enterprise, amend existing documentation, and improve the performance of your business:
- Starting a Business. Find out how to start your own company and which documents are crucial when you make your first steps in the world of business;
- Business Operations. Every business owner needs to handle current affairs, resolve issues, and think about the future operations of the organization. Utilize these Business Templates to make better decisions on behalf of your company;
- Bookkeeping. To record all financial operations your business has been a part of, you need to document every transaction with the help of ledgers, sheets, and journals. Also, with proper bookkeeping you will see discrepancies and omissions in your documentation and prevent future mistakes some of which can be quite costly;
- Sales Strategy. Use these forms to monitor the performance of your salespeople, increase profits, plan how to sell new products, and learn how to take your company to the next level in terms of brand recognition;
- Referrals. Referral Forms are completed by companies who want to recruit a person or another entity that will find a prospective client or business partner for them in exchange for remuneration for their efforts;
- Managing Media. If you need to monitor the performance of television and radio stations, mass media, and rising channels of social media, complete these templates to supervise their performance and find a new audience;
- Shareholder Forms. Complete a shareholder agreement and related forms to decide how the company will be operated, confirm the rights and obligations of shareholders, and make essential decisions for the benefit of the business;
- Corporation Forms. These are used to start a corporation, determine the internal procedures that apply to all members of the corporation, and outline the process of members' admission and departure;
- Partnership Forms. Fill out a partnership agreement and supplemental documentation to establish the rights and duties of multiple business partners and deal with internal issues your partnership faces;
- LLC Forms. These are completed to legitimize the operations of the limited liability company and create its internal documentation.
- Employment Forms refer to a wide variety of documents that establish the relationship between the employer and their employees, outline procedures for vacations and leaves, and help the organization to terminate employment contracts in compliance with the law:
- Hiring Employees. Using customizable templates, you will be able to discover more about potential workers, conduct an interview with them, and formalize their employment once they are chosen;
- HR Forms. These are prepared by the human resources department of the organization to outline the corresponding rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees and record workplace violations;
- Employee Performance. Use forms from this category to examine the achievements and contributions of employees and improve the effectiveness of your business;
- FMLA Forms. These are completed by the employee who needs to request an unpaid leave under the provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act for personal reasons;
- Employee Termination. To fire an employee who has disciplinary issues or performs poorly, human resources departments prepare termination letters to discontinue the individual's employment.
Business Forms by Topic
Other various topics that relate to entrepreneurship – both individual and corporate – include the following:
- Provision of Services (contracts by type). Various service agreements outline the scope of services the service provider will render after the customer requests them. Using a service contract, you can hire a professional and describe the services you require from them.
- Loans and Credit. Templates and forms available on our website will let your business borrow a considerable sum of money from a financial institution, reduce the existing loan, and obtain evidence of payment from the individual or entity that owes you money.
- Affidavits (by state). They allow companies to confirm information that cannot be obtained otherwise – usually because an important document is missing. A person can sign an affidavit and certify that indicated events have actually occurred and certain facts are true.
- Deeds. Generally utilized in the real estate industry, these documents will help you transfer the ownership of the real property from a seller to a purchaser.
- Copyright Law. Use copyright law forms and templates to protect your exclusive right for your inventions or creations. Additionally, you can use them to transfer your interest in the original work to another party for a certain fee.
- Evaluation Forms. Common in businesses and educational institutions alike, these statements will help you to assess the performance of your employees, managers, students, and teachers.
- Bills of Sale. These are filled out in every state to sell and buy real estate, motor vehicles, watercraft, firearms, and other valuable items. These documents provide both parties of the transaction with proof of payment and allow them to transfer ownership.
- Rental Forms. Whether you are a property owner, manager, or a prospective tenant, you need to prepare a lot of documents before the estate can be rented – download a rental application, lease, inspection checklist, etc.
- Car Maintenance. To manage the repairs and inspections of your motor vehicles, you can download templates and checklist that will let you monitor the condition of the car. Additionally, you will be able to detail the use of the car with logs and complete an odometer disclosure when transferring the ownership of your car.
- Keeping Inventory. Complete an inventory template if you need to have a table or spreadsheet of all items and objects you have in your office.
This is a form issued by the Department of the Army released to commemorate April Fool's Day in 1989.
The form is used to record enlistment or reenlistment into the U.S. Armed Forces. This information becomes a part of the subject's military personnel records, which are used to document promotion, reassignment, training, medical support, and other personnel management actions.
Download this form to schedule and track work schedules for service members at all levels.
Use this form to document the details of a motor vehicle. These details include the vehicle's odometer mileage, title, and other important information required to sell a vehicle in Georgia. This document can be used as proof of sale, as it is a legal agreement between the buyer and the seller.
Download this official South Carolina vessel form in order to document the transfer of a vessel from a seller to a purchaser. It is used to prove ownership of a boat and to release the previous owner from liability for a watercraft.
This is a form to be filled by all Texas Commercial Driving License (CDL) holders to comply with regulations that took place on January 30, 2012, with full compliance due by January 30, 2014.
Use this form if you do not possess your original birth certificate or documentation that confirms naturalization, have no access to your birth records for any reason, or the birth records are insufficient, but you have to apply for a U.S. passport.
This document is used to request a revision, cancellation or creation of a completely new Department of Defense (DoD) form.
This is an Air Force legal document used in work centers to document the safety and health training of each employee.
This is a document issued by the U.S. Department of State for individuals who are applying for a U.S. passport and who are unable to establish their identity to the satisfaction of a person authorized to accept passport applications.
This form is used by most American mortgage lenders. Fill it out if you are a borrower of a residential or purchase type of a loan to provide the lender with the relevant information.
This is a document which is supposed to be filled out by a government employee in order to request time off from working duty. The application is issued by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
This form is used to provide information about the service member's emergency contacts, marital status, living beneficiaries and basic data on benefits paid to eligible survivors.
Use this form if you are a newly-appointed officer in order to create a record of the date of acceptance of appointment.
This form is used to request permission for temporary military leave. This form can be used to request an emergency leave, a vacation, travel, or an extended pass.
The purpose of this form is to obtain appointment in the position of warrant officer in the Army Reserve or the Army. It may also be used to possibly obtain a selection to attend the U.S Army Officer Candidate School.
This is an official form signed by a Civil Air Patrol (CAP) cadet and a cadet's parents or guardians to apply for the cadet programs - National Cadet Special Activities (NCSA) and encampment.
Use this form in order to document the details of the purchase of a vehicle in the state of Connecticut, as well as to protect yourself against legal issues that may arise in the future.
Another name for this document is the Hawaii Motorcycle Bill of Sale Form. Use this form in order to document the transfer of a bicycle or moped from a seller to a buyer. This document has important information used to identify the seller, the buyer, and the sold item.
This legal document is also known as the Hawaii Vehicle Bill of Sale Form. Download it if you need to sell or buy a vehicle in the state of Hawaii. The form documents your purchase, serves as legal proof of the deal, and is accepted by any official agency.
Download this official Kansas Vehicle Bill of Sale form to have a temporary proof of purchase. The form also serves as a permit that allows the operation of a car without an officially issued title or registration.
Form MVU-26 "Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Exemption From Sales or Use Tax for a Motor Vehicle Transferred Within a Family" - Massachusetts
This is a specific Motor Vehicle Sales and Use (MVU) Tax Form, upon which a new owner of a vehicle may get a tax exemption from a sales or use tax, if they received an automobile from a prior owner who is a family member.
Form MVU-24 "Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Exemption From Sales or Use Tax for a Motor Vehicle Transferred as a Gift" - Massachusetts
This is a Motor Vehicle Sales and Use (MVU) Tax Form, which is used in Massachusetts when a donee needs to verify they are exempt from paying tax on a received vehicle as a gift from a non-family member.
Form MVU-29 "Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Exemption From Sales or Use Tax for a Motor Vehicle Purchased Outside of Massachusetts" - Massachusetts
This is a one-page form to request exemption of the Massachusetts state sales and use tax for motor vehicles that are purchased outside of Massachusetts.
This form is the official state form released by the Motor Vehicle Division of the Montana Department of Justice. It is used to confirm the sale of a vehicle or a boat. It also provides the important details about the car/boat and the terms and conditions of sale.
This is a supplemental document that lists the component parts of the vehicle and their inventory numbers. It is submitted with Form VTR-61, Rebuilt Vehicle Statement, when filing a new application for the vehicle title if the vehicle contains component parts.
Form WB-25, also known as the Wisconsin Real Estate Bill of Sale, is a legal form used to record the transfer of ownership of real estate from a seller to a buyer.
Fill in this form to show your intent to support a non-U.S. citizen financially during their visit to the U.S.
This is a form used to administer handling procedures for classified information, received or created on a basis of a classified contract.
Fill in this legal document which serves as an agreement between the U.S. government and the sponsor of an immigrant. It confirms the latter's income status that allows them to financially support the immigrant indicated in the form.
This document is given to a patient who wants to receive or request medical or dental care, or an evaluation at an Army Military Treatment Facility (MTF).
This document is used to recommend a soldier for most awards, except wartime awards, awards for valor and heroism.
This form is a legally binding contract signed between the United States Government and a contractor. It is executed at the time of the facility clearance approval (Facility Security Clearance, FCL).
This form is used for adding or removing flags from a service member's record. A flag is an administrative measure implemented during disciplinary and administrative investigations within the U.S. Army.
The purpose of this document is to apply for a change in the reason for military discharge issued to a service member. The appropriate Military Service Discharge Review Board analyses submitted information and makes determinations.
This document is used for checking if the potential candidate to the U.S. Armed Forces might have been previously involved with the police or other law enforcement agencies.
DD Form 149 "Application for Correction of Military Record Under the Provisions of Title 10, U.S. Code, Section 1552"
This document is used to record changes in the personnel file of a service member in case of a mistake or inaccuracy in their military discharge records.
This form is used by the U.S. Army in order to keep track of transmittal records of Army property shipped from a receiving party to a shipping party. The form is filled out by the shipper.
Use this form to record the examination of commercial and state vehicles transporting hazardous materials (HAZMAT) on public roadways.