Sales Proposal Template
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is a Sales Proposal?
A Sales Proposal is a written document that illustrates the products or services of the business to a prospective customer. If you need to introduce your company to a potential client, an individual, or an organization, that does not know you well, you can use this statement as a guide that demonstrates your advantages in comparison with your competitors.
- Sale Proposal;
- Business Sales Proposal.
Whether you have a meeting with a client or you are writing a Sales Proposal to send the file via e-mail, the sales pitch must be compelling enough to convince the reader to choose your business for mutual benefit. Download a printable Sales Proposal template through the link below.
How to Write a Sales Proposal?
Here is how you should fill out a Sales Proposal template:
- Create a memorable Sales Proposal design by using bright colors, pictures that demonstrate what you are selling, and the logo of your company. Include the name of the client and your business on the first page of the document.
- Describe the background of your organization - you have to show why the experience of your company, its vision, and values, as well as short- and long-term plans will allow you to deliver quality products and services to the proposal recipient. Add feedback your former or current clients have provided you with to further prove your point.
- Address the issues and challenges the client may face at the moment. Try to emphasize the positive side of the matter including the goals of the business you have managed to identify as well.
- Propose a solution you have found for the client. This is the most important part of your proposal - in several paragraphs, you will promote your product or service, explain why do you believe they will be effective, why is the solution you offer is better compared to alternative options, and tell the reader what they need to do to receive your goods or services.
- Draft a table that lists the terms and conditions of the sale you propose, the price of every item or service, discounts you offer, and the total amount of compensation you are planning to receive for your goods and services.
- While you can compose a separate Sales Contract after your proposal is accepted, it may be a good idea to attach a provisional agreement to your document. At the very least, you will let the other party know what to expect from your future collaboration. The agreement part of the proposal should list the goods and services, confirm the readiness of the buyer to purchase them, indicate the terms of delivery, the details of payment, the right of the purchaser to inspect and reject the goods if necessary, and the rules to follow if either of the parties wants to terminate the contract. If the client signs and dates the agreement, it makes the document legally binding - once they send a copy of the contract back to you, you will be under the obligation to deliver the goods or provide the services you have promised.
Not what you need? Check out these related topics:
Download Sales Proposal Template