All types and forms of businesses must complete a wide range of Business Forms. Proper documentation will help you deal with financial troubles, formalize every choice you make, and streamline your business operations to improve efficiency.
If you are looking for printable General Business Forms, download them through the links below.
- Starting a Business. Complete documentation required for every organization that makes its first steps - you need to make your business legitimate, plan for the future, and handle financial matters of the first few months.
- Bookkeeping. Retain and analyze records of all financial operations your entity has been involved in. Additionally, you have to keep proper records of all transactions to report them to authorities when the time of audit comes.
- Sales Strategy. Whether you just founded the company or you have been on the market for years, it is never a bad idea to implement new selling tactics. Also, you need to prepare receipts and orders to keep track of all outgoing and incoming funds.
- Media Forms. If you work with means of mass communication, you need to follow laws and guidelines that govern the internal rules of your organization and let you find a new audience for your broadcasts and publications.
- Business Operations. Fill out a variety of agreements and statements to manage the day-to-day activities of your business and analyze major financial decisions you make alongside members and shareholders of the company.
- Referral Forms. Complete documentation to outline the rights and responsibilities of the referrer and your business - once there is a potential client or business partner for your organization, the referrer receives a monetary reward.
- Shareholder Forms. All decisions made by shareholders, all changes in their standing, purchases of new shares, or modifications of shareholders' duties must be put in writing.
- Corporation Forms. Prepare General Business Forms that prescribe internal rules of conduct for your organization and registers your business with the state.
- Partnership Forms. Document all modifications of the partnership, all resolutions and meetings partners have, and outline their mutual obligations in relation to the business.
- LLC Forms. Set up your entity, register it with appropriate authorities, and be ready to deal with a departure of LLC members from the organization.
Related Topics and Tags:
This is a legal contract signed between a consignor (a seller) and a consignee (a distributor), upon which a consignor delivers goods to the consignment stock and stores them, and a consignee uses or sells those goods to a third party.
A License Agreement is a legal contract signed between a licensor and a licensee in which the licensor is legally bound to grant the licensee the right to produce and sell goods or provide services under the brand name or trademark the licensor owns.
You may use this Invitation to Bid to inform prospective suppliers or contractors about the appearance of a new order, provide a detailed description, specify its terms and conditions, and invite these organizations to apply for participation.
A Contractor Warranty is a typed or handwritten document completed and signed by the contractor who guarantees that their construction project will be created in a workmanlike manner and will meet safety and quality standards universally accepted by the building and construction industry.