All types and forms of businesses must complete a wide range of Business Forms. Proper documentation will help you deal with financial troubles, formalize every choice you make, and streamline your business operations to improve efficiency.
If you are looking for printable general Business Forms, download them through the links below.
- Start Your Own Business. Complete documentation required for every organization that makes its first steps - you need to make your business legitimate, plan for the future, and handle financial matters of the first few months.
- Catch up on Bookkeeping. Retain and analyze records of all financial operations your entity has been involved in. Additionally, you have to keep proper records of all transactions to report them to authorities when the time of audit comes.
- Research Sales Strategy. Whether you just founded the company or you have been on the market for years, it is never a bad idea to implement new selling tactics. Also, you need to prepare receipts and orders to keep track of all outgoing and incoming funds.
- Complete Media-Related Forms. If you work with means of mass communication, you need to follow laws and guidelines that govern the internal rules of your organization and let you find a new audience for your broadcasts and publications.
- Document Business Operations. Fill out a variety of agreements and statements to manage the day-to-day activities of your business and analyze major financial decisions you make alongside members and shareholders of the company.
- Distribute Referral Forms. Complete documentation to outline the rights and responsibilities of the referrer and your business - once there is a potential client or business partner for your organization, the referrer receives a monetary reward.
- File Shareholder Forms. All decisions made by shareholders, all changes in their standing, purchases of new shares, or modifications of shareholders' duties must be put in writing.
- File Corporation Forms. Prepare general Business Forms that prescribe internal rules of conduct for your organization and registers your business with the state.
- File Partnership Forms. Document all modifications of the partnership, all resolutions and meetings partners have, and outline their mutual obligations in relation to the business.
- File Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms. Set up your entity, register it with appropriate authorities, and be ready to deal with a departure of LLC members from the organization.
Related Topics and Tags:
This is a legal document signed by foreign nationals who reside in the U.S. and want to report a change of address to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
This form is used to submit a change of residence or mailing address by eligible applicants for their California Driver's License, Identification Card, vehicles, and vessels.
This form is for those individuals who want to report an address change in the state of Virginia.
The purpose of this form is to provide government authorities in the state of Georgia with the information required to make a record about an LLC.
This is a form used by eligible applicants to notify the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration of any change in their address for their Maryland driver's license.
This form is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for a change of address. Fill it out to request the USPS to forward mail to your new destination address, whether it is a permanent or a temporary one.
This form is used to assist military members in setting up a new mailing address at a new place of residence.
You may use this one-page form to change your personal information with the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles.
Use this form while dealing with the Social Security Administration (SSA) to appoint a third-party representative to act on your behalf.
Under this contract, the seller agrees to deliver goods to the consignment stock and store them, and the distributor agrees to sell these goods to a third party.
Individuals may use this legal contract to allow the photographer to sell photos commercially or use them promotionally.
This is a document that grants permission to a third party to utilize the voice or appearance of an individual in both video and still image.
You may use this legal contract to explain how the band operates and how the decisions regarding the band are to be made.
The purpose of this document is to provide companies with valid information about their clients when they need it.
Use this form when it is decided that an employee will be terminated or let go from their position by their place of work.
You may use this Board Resolution template to express a decision made by a board of directors of a corporation at their regular meeting.
This form should be completed by customers to describe their complaints about a product purchased or service rendered.
This form is used to initiate an electronic fund transfer from a sender to a recipient (also known as a beneficiary or a payee).
You may use this document to provide relevant information about your business to news media outlets.
The purpose of the Offer to Buy a Business offer is to provide information about the conditions in which a prospective business purchaser is willing to close the deal.
This document is created by a company in order to provide guidelines for employees on how to use employer given petty cash.
The purpose of the Real Estate Appraisal Form is to determine the appraisal of a certain piece of real estate.
This agreement is signed between a record label and an artist and regulates the production and release of the artist's music.
This legal contract is used for transfering a business to the buyer according to the terms and conditions specified in the document.
This legal contract outlines the assignment of rights and responsibilities under an original contract from one party to another.
This contract holds one party responsible for the damage or loss suffered by the other party and specifies the compensation that will be available for the negative occurrences.
This document is a legal agreement or clause that declares that one party will not hold another party liable for risk or damage.
Under this agreement, the licensor is legally bound to grant the licensee the right to produce and sell goods or provide services under the brand name or trademark the licensor owns.
This document outlines the intention of two parties to deposit assets with a third party.
This type of document is a typed or handwritten notice that informs recipients that a business has indicated in writing it is about to close soon.
The information contained in a Job Estimate allows a client to estimate a job offer that their potential supplier is providing.
This form is completed in order to ask any company or financial institution you have worked with at some point in time for a reference required to obtain credit from a third party.
You may use this Invitation to Bid to inform prospective suppliers or contractors about the appearance of a new order, provide a detailed description, specify its terms and conditions, and invite these organizations to apply for participation.
This document is signed by the contractor and guarantees that their construction project will meet the safety and quality standards universally accepted by the building and construction industry.
You may use this Expense Report as a financial statement to record expenses incurred during various business operations.
This is a contract signed by a photo owner (usually, a photographer) and an individual or company that wishes to license the use of their work.
This is a legally binding contract signed by two parties looking to exchange goods or services for a certain consideration, typically money.
A Business Sale Agreement lists the details, rules, and conditions necessary for a successful exchange of ownership of a business.
This document acts as an official pledge listing a third party (known as the guarantor) who will ensure payment of a debt will be fully repaid to the creditor.