All types and forms of businesses must complete a wide range of Business Forms. Proper documentation will help you deal with financial troubles, formalize every choice you make, and streamline your business operations to improve efficiency.
If you are looking for printable general Business Forms, download them through the links below.
- Start Your Own Business. Complete documentation required for every organization that makes its first steps - you need to make your business legitimate, plan for the future, and handle financial matters of the first few months.
- Catch up on Bookkeeping. Retain and analyze records of all financial operations your entity has been involved in. Additionally, you have to keep proper records of all transactions to report them to authorities when the time of audit comes.
- Research Sales Strategy. Whether you just founded the company or you have been on the market for years, it is never a bad idea to implement new selling tactics. Also, you need to prepare receipts and orders to keep track of all outgoing and incoming funds.
- Complete Media-Related Forms. If you work with means of mass communication, you need to follow laws and guidelines that govern the internal rules of your organization and let you find a new audience for your broadcasts and publications.
- Document Business Operations. Fill out a variety of agreements and statements to manage the day-to-day activities of your business and analyze major financial decisions you make alongside members and shareholders of the company.
- Distribute Referral Forms. Complete documentation to outline the rights and responsibilities of the referrer and your business - once there is a potential client or business partner for your organization, the referrer receives a monetary reward.
- File Shareholder Forms. All decisions made by shareholders, all changes in their standing, purchases of new shares, or modifications of shareholders' duties must be put in writing.
- File Corporation Forms. Prepare general Business Forms that prescribe internal rules of conduct for your organization and registers your business with the state.
- File Partnership Forms. Document all modifications of the partnership, all resolutions and meetings partners have, and outline their mutual obligations in relation to the business.
- File Limited Liability Company (LLC) Forms. Set up your entity, register it with appropriate authorities, and be ready to deal with a departure of LLC members from the organization.
Related Topics and Tags:
A contractor can use this type of template to present the charges for the services or goods they have provided, either to an individual or to an organization.
This document acts as a documented process of identifying flaws and introducing safety measures to protect a health organization.
Vendors may use this assessment as a process of examining and assessing suppliers for goods and services as prospective business partners before entering into agreements with them.
This type of assessment is used as a process of identifying and evaluating potential risks that can affect a company's well-being.
This is a written analysis of the IT systems of an organization prepared to detect the existing and potential flaws and implement protective measures that will keep the organization or business safe.
This type of assessment refers to a system of evaluating the security of a company following the regulations established by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
This is a document through which one party (called the releasor) waives the liability of another party (called the releasee).
This document is signed by the contractor and guarantees that their construction project will meet the safety and quality standards universally accepted by the building and construction industry.
This contract holds one party responsible for the damage or loss suffered by the other party and specifies the compensation that will be available for the negative occurrences.
This document acts as an official pledge listing a third party (known as the guarantor) who will ensure payment of a debt will be fully repaid to the creditor.
This document is a legal agreement or clause that declares that one party will not hold another party liable for risk or damage.
This type of agreement is used when a corporation borrows money from a shareholder in order to explain the details of the loan and to serve as evidence of the debt.
This is a document presented to all shareholders to inform them about a shareholders' meeting that contains all of the topics that are subject to discussion.
This document is completed and signed by the shareholders of a company at the moment of merging.
A Shareholder Proxy Form is a document you make in order to appoint another person to attend a meeting in person to vote on a decision instead of you.
This is a legal contract signed between a purchaser and a shareholder, in which the shareholder is legally bound to sell a share of a company on conditions stated in the contract, and the purchaser is legally bound to buy that share on the same conditions.
This is a document that records and contains information about decisions and actions taken by shareholders during a business meeting.
This type of template can be used on behalf of a person who needs a recommendation for employment, enrollment in an educational institution or a specific program, or treatment in a medical facility.
This type of template is prepared to arrange a transfer of an individual from one doctor to another.
This is a document that can be used to record payment for the successful delivery of an item to a specific destination.
Use a Packing Slip to describe the contents of a package so that the receiver of an order can confirm that they got everything you've sent them.
Under this contract, the seller agrees to deliver goods to the consignment stock and store them, and the distributor agrees to sell these goods to a third party.
Legal documents such as this are issued by a carrier to a shipper to acknowledge the receipt of goods for carrying and transportation.
This is a document used to layout the goals, objectives, and challenges for raising money, and how that money will be spent by the organization.
This is a document used to provide a record of a gift being donated to a charitable organization.
If you manage a business that requires using a cash register, keeping a daily Cash Register Balance Sheet is necessary to track how the business is performing over time.
This is a document that is supposed to be used when employees are required to provide information about their business travel expenses to their employers.
Individuals may use this structured document that organizes their bills over a monthly period and helps the person who drafted it to pay the bills on time and avoid penalties or fines.
Individuals may use this type of tracker to make a list of all the bills they must deal with throughout the year and allows them to keep track of all the expenditures to avoid fines and penalties.
This template acts as a written statement that is drafted to maintain an accurate record of everything said and every decision made during the meeting of a governing body of an organization.
When operating a business, it is important to use this type of template to understand what money you are expecting to receive in the coming weeks or months and how that money is used.
This is a written document designed to keep track of all cash transactions of the business on daily basis.
This is a written form used to keep an accurate record of all pf your medical costs and payments you have not dealt with whether you have a one-time medical emergency or a chronic illness.
To track your sales team's performance throughout the year, using this type of report will give you the ability to compare sales performance on a month-by-month basis.
This type of document summarizes the sales activities of a business during the week.
This type of statement is prepared to show and later analyze the performance of salespeople, learn which products are in demand, and discover new opportunities for the development and growth of the organization.
This is a written document that is used by a business to record and track purchase orders made by clients.
When a department requests that work be done by a separate department this type of template will need to be completed to record what was done and if any supplies or equipment needed to be purchased.
This type of form will make note of any changes related to a project in terms of costs, labor needs, building plans, or building time length.