All types and forms of businesses must complete a wide range of Business Forms. Proper documentation will help you deal with financial troubles, formalize every choice you make, and streamline your business operations to improve efficiency.
If you are looking for printable General Business Forms, download them through the links below.
- Starting a Business. Complete documentation required for every organization that makes its first steps - you need to make your business legitimate, plan for the future, and handle financial matters of the first few months.
- Bookkeeping. Retain and analyze records of all financial operations your entity has been involved in. Additionally, you have to keep proper records of all transactions to report them to authorities when the time of audit comes.
- Sales Strategy. Whether you just founded the company or you have been on the market for years, it is never a bad idea to implement new selling tactics. Also, you need to prepare receipts and orders to keep track of all outgoing and incoming funds.
- Media Forms. If you work with means of mass communication, you need to follow laws and guidelines that govern the internal rules of your organization and let you find a new audience for your broadcasts and publications.
- Business Operations. Fill out a variety of agreements and statements to manage the day-to-day activities of your business and analyze major financial decisions you make alongside members and shareholders of the company.
- Referral Forms. Complete documentation to outline the rights and responsibilities of the referrer and your business - once there is a potential client or business partner for your organization, the referrer receives a monetary reward.
- Shareholder Forms. All decisions made by shareholders, all changes in their standing, purchases of new shares, or modifications of shareholders' duties must be put in writing.
- Corporation Forms. Prepare General Business Forms that prescribe internal rules of conduct for your organization and registers your business with the state.
- Partnership Forms. Document all modifications of the partnership, all resolutions and meetings partners have, and outline their mutual obligations in relation to the business.
- LLC Forms. Set up your entity, register it with appropriate authorities, and be ready to deal with a departure of LLC members from the organization.
Related Topics and Tags:
Use this form while dealing with the Social Security Administration (SSA) to appoint a third-party representative to act on your behalf.
This is a legal contract signed between a consignor (a seller) and a consignee (a distributor), upon which a consignor delivers goods to the consignment stock and stores them, and a consignee uses or sells those goods to a third party.
Individuals may use this legal contract signed by a photographer and a model to allow the photographer to sell photos commercially or use them promotionally.
This is a document that grants permission to a third party to utilize the voice and/or appearance of an individual in both video and still image for the advantage of a said third party.
You may use this legal contract, signed by band members, which explains how the band operates and how the decisions regarding the band are to be made.
The purpose of this sheet is to provide companies with valid information about their clients when they need it.
Use this form when it is decided that an employee will be terminated or let go from their position by their place of work.
You may use this Board Resolution template to represent a decision made by a board of directors of a corporation at their regular meeting.
A Customer Complaint Form should be filled in by a customer to describe their complaint about a product purchased or service rendered.
A Wire Transfer Form is a document that is used to initiate an electronic fund transfer from a sender (which can be an individual or an entity) to a recipient (also known as a beneficiary or a payee).
You may use this document whose purpose is to provide relevant information to the news media
The purpose of the Offer to Buy a Business offer is to provide information about the conditions in which a prospective business purchaser is willing to close the deal.
A Petty Cash Policy is a document that is created by a company in order to provide guidelines for employees on how to use employer given petty cash.
The purpose of the Real Estate Appraisal Form is to determine the appraisal of a certain piece of real estate.
This kind of agreement is used between a record label and an artist regarding the production and release of the artist's music.
A Business Purchase Agreement is a legal contract upon which sellers are supposed to transfer business to buyers according to the terms and conditions specified in the document.
An Assignment Agreement is a legal document that outlines the assignment of rights and responsibilities under an original contract from one party to another.
This is a type of legal contract between two parties that holds one party responsible for the damage or loss suffered by the other party and specifies compensation that will be available for the negative occurrences.
A Hold Harmless Agreement is a legal contract in which one party releases another party from legal or financial responsibility
A License Agreement is a legal contract signed between a licensor and a licensee in which the licensor is legally bound to grant the licensee the right to produce and sell goods or provide services under the brand name or trademark the licensor owns.
An Escrow Agreement is a document that outlines the intention of two parties to deposit assets with a third party.
This type of document is a typed or handwritten notice that informs recipients that a business has indicated in writing it is about to close soon.
The information contained in a Job Estimate allows a client to estimate a job offer that their potential supplier is providing.
A Credit Reference Request Form is a document completed to ask any company or financial institution you have worked with at some point in time for a reference required to obtain credit from a third party.
You may use this Invitation to Bid to inform prospective suppliers or contractors about the appearance of a new order, provide a detailed description, specify its terms and conditions, and invite these organizations to apply for participation.
A Contractor Warranty is a typed or handwritten document completed and signed by the contractor who guarantees that their construction project will be created in a workmanlike manner and will meet safety and quality standards universally accepted by the building and construction industry.
You may use this Expense Report as a financial statement that records expenses incurred during various business operations.
A Photo Licensing Agreement is a contract signed by a photo owner (usually, a photographer) and an individual or company which wishes to license the use of the image(s).
A Business Contract is a legally binding document signed by two parties to exchange goods or services for a certain consideration, typically money.
A Business Sale Agreement is a legal document between two parties when exchanging ownership of a business.
This document acts as an official pledge listing a third party (known as the guarantor) who will ensure payment of a debt will be fully repaid to the creditor.
An Invention Disclosure Form is a document that should be completed by a scientist or a group of scientists to document an invention.
An End User License Agreement, or EULA, is a contract signed by an individual or entity that buys, downloads, or installs software, and the licensor or owner of that software.
This is an accounting document that contains the deposits and checks of an organization and allows comparing the remainder on an entity's balance sheet to the sum on its bank account.
This is a document that records and contains information about decisions and actions taken by shareholders during a business meeting.
This is a formal document that confirms an agreement between a lienholder (the creditor) and the owner of a property (the debtor) to repay a debt and verify the lien release regarding the property or items in question.
This is a document through which one party (called the releasor) waives the liability of another party (called the releasee).
This is a document that is developed for employees of different organizations to order items necessary for their daily business or work related activities.
This is an official warning sent by the potential lienholder to the property owner to warn them of the intent to submit a Claim of Lien