Any business that accepts orders from its clients and customers can benefit from a properly composed Order Form - a document that contains information about the incoming order and compels the business to sell goods or render services. Browse the links below to download printable Order Forms and Invoices - either complete them right away or customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
Types of Order Forms
- Order Forms are documents received by the business from their customers. They tell the company when and where they must carry out the services or deliver the goods. The buyer fills out the empty fields in the form and sends it to the vendor who starts working on their order;
- Invoices are small forms that outline the details of a monetary operation. They are usually given by the business to its customers to let the latter know the total price of the goods or services and serve as proof of the transaction;
- A Supply Request Form is usually drafted by the organization or institution and sent to their suppliers to inform them which goods are required so that the supplier has time to restock their storages in accordance with the demand;
- A Purchase Order Log is a great way to monitor all incoming and outgoing orders of your business. This document includes all orders you have received and sent in the form of a spreadsheet to let you see all the personal information of your counterparts and clients and the description of each order.
How to Make Order Forms?
Follow these steps to create an Order Form for your business:
- Insert the name and logo of your company. The order must clearly demonstrate who is the vendor - plus, it is never a bad idea to advertise your services and remind the customers about your brand.
- Provide the space for the name and address of the business or individual to whom you must send goods or render services.
- Include the amount of payment and the payment method - usually, the client has a choice between paying online or in-person with cash or credit card.
- Identify each order with a number - every form must include a number so that the customer will be able to check the progress of the order online or by calling you.
- Offer discounts and other incentives (for instance, two products for the price of one) to your regular customers.
- Provide the space for the customer's comments - for example, they may ask you not to call the number at a particular time or to exclude some components of the order before it is shipped.
- Add the field that certifies the client's intention to share their personal information with you and confirms their order.
Haven't found the form you are looking for? Take a look at these related topics and tags:
This type of form will make note of any changes related to a project in terms of costs, labor needs, building plans, or building time length.
When a department requests that work be done by a separate department this type of template will need to be completed to record what was done and if any supplies or equipment needed to be purchased.
An employee may use this type of template to describe goods or services that are being sold.
If you are a business owner, having this type of template for customers can be a helpful way to make placing orders easier.
This is a written document that is used by a business to record and track purchase orders made by clients.
This document comprises all of the information authorizing purchases sent from a buyer to a seller.
This is document is developed for employees to allow them order items necessary for their daily business or work-related activities.