Any business that accepts orders from its clients and customers can benefit from a properly composed Order Form - a document that contains information about the incoming order and compels the business to sell goods or render services. Below you can find Printable Order Forms and Invoices - either download and complete them right away, or customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
Types of Order Forms
- Order Forms are documents received by the business from their customers. They tell the company when and where they must carry out the services or deliver the goods. The buyer fills out the empty fields in the form and sends it to the vendor who starts working on their order;
- Invoices are small forms that outline the details of a monetary operation. They are usually given by the business to its customers to let the latter know the total price of the goods or services and serve as proof of the transaction;
- A Supply Request Form is usually drafted by the organization or institution and sent to their suppliers to inform them which goods are required so that the supplier has time to restock their storages in accordance with the demand;
- A Purchase Order Log is a great way to monitor all incoming and outgoing orders of your business. This document includes all orders you have received and sent in the form of a spreadsheet to let you see all the personal information of your counterparts and clients and the description of each order.
How to Make Order Forms?
Follow these steps to create an Order Form for your business:
- Insert the name and logo of your company. The order must clearly demonstrate who is the vendor - plus, it is never a bad idea to advertise your services and remind the customers about your brand.
- Provide the space for the name and address of the business or individual to whom you must send goods or render services.
- Include the amount of payment and the payment method - usually, the client has a choice between paying online or in person with cash or credit card.
- Identify each order with a number - every form must include a number so that the customer will be able to check the progress of the order online or by calling you.
- Offer discounts and other incentives (for instance, two products for the price of one) to your regular customers.
- Provide the space for the customer's comments - for example, they may ask you not to call the number at a particular time or to exclude some components of the order before it is shipped.
- Add the field that certifies the client's intention to share their personal information with you and confirms their order.
Haven't found the form you are looking for? Take a look at these related topics and tags:
This is a document that is developed for employees of different organizations to order items necessary for their daily business or work related activities.
This proforma invoice is a preliminary bill of sale that describes a shipment of goods and is sent to a buyer before the delivery in accordance with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 19 Section 141.85.
This template is a sample of a proforma invoice and can be used as-is or for reference when creating a personalized proforma to fit your company's needs.
This proforma template may be used for export and import purposes only and certifies that all described goods were shipped in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
This invoice is made specifically for shipments originating from the United States and paid for in U.S. Dollars. The prices quoted on this form will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date signing.
This customizable pro forma invoice includes a blank chart for listing the items sold and gives you the option to insert your company's logo at the top of the page.
This template includes a pre-designed header and designated columns for the shipping address, billing address, products sold, services rendered and the total projected costs of each item.
This professional invoice template was made specifically for shipments originating from the United Kingdom with all unit prices required to be entered in pound sterling.
This international invoice requires a waybill number and export references and allows specifying the weight of the items in the shipment in metric measurements.