Any business that accepts orders from its clients and customers can benefit from a properly composed Order Form - a document that contains information about the incoming order and compels the business to sell goods or render services. Browse the links below to download printable Order Forms and Invoices - either complete them right away or customize them to suit the needs of your organization.
Types of Order Forms
- Order Forms are documents received by the business from their customers. They tell the company when and where they must carry out the services or deliver the goods. The buyer fills out the empty fields in the form and sends it to the vendor who starts working on their order;
- Invoices are small forms that outline the details of a monetary operation. They are usually given by the business to its customers to let the latter know the total price of the goods or services and serve as proof of the transaction;
- A Supply Request Form is usually drafted by the organization or institution and sent to their suppliers to inform them which goods are required so that the supplier has time to restock their storages in accordance with the demand;
- A Purchase Order Log is a great way to monitor all incoming and outgoing orders of your business. This document includes all orders you have received and sent in the form of a spreadsheet to let you see all the personal information of your counterparts and clients and the description of each order.
How to Make Order Forms?
Follow these steps to create an Order Form for your business:
- Insert the name and logo of your company. The order must clearly demonstrate who is the vendor - plus, it is never a bad idea to advertise your services and remind the customers about your brand.
- Provide the space for the name and address of the business or individual to whom you must send goods or render services.
- Include the amount of payment and the payment method - usually, the client has a choice between paying online or in-person with cash or credit card.
- Identify each order with a number - every form must include a number so that the customer will be able to check the progress of the order online or by calling you.
- Offer discounts and other incentives (for instance, two products for the price of one) to your regular customers.
- Provide the space for the customer's comments - for example, they may ask you not to call the number at a particular time or to exclude some components of the order before it is shipped.
- Add the field that certifies the client's intention to share their personal information with you and confirms their order.
Haven't found the form you are looking for? Take a look at these related topics and tags:
A contractor can use this type of template to present the charges for the services or goods they have provided, either to an individual or to an organization.
This type of form will make note of any changes related to a project in terms of costs, labor needs, building plans, or building time length.
When a department requests that work be done by a separate department this type of template will need to be completed to record what was done and if any supplies or equipment needed to be purchased.
An employee may use this type of template to describe goods or services that are being sold.
If you are a business owner, having this type of template for customers can be a helpful way to make placing orders easier.
This is a written document that is used by a business to record and track purchase orders made by clients.
This document comprises all of the information authorizing purchases sent from a buyer to a seller.
This is document is developed for employees to allow them order items necessary for their daily business or work-related activities.
A plumbing business may prepare an invoice such as this to inform their client about a payment they need to make for rendered services.
This type of invoice is used to remind a buyer to pay for a purchase they have made using eBay.
A handyman may issue this type of invoice to a client in order to receive payment for work they have already completed or for a job that they are about to start working on.
A customer may receive this type of invoice once a cleaning job has been successfully completed by a cleaner or cleaning company.
This type of document is created and given out by a selling party to a buying party, when an international trade has occurred and this invoice acts as confirmation of this.
A landscaping business may prepare and send this type of invoice to a client in order to request payment for landscaping services they have carried out.
This document acts as a provisional invoice that is sent to a prospective customer to notify them about the terms of a future transaction.
Individuals can use this type of statement that is prepared by a supplier and sent to the customer (vendor) to request payment for the services and goods on credit.
This type of invoice is presented to a client when the caterer wants the client to pay for specific services that were agreed upon previously.
An individual may use this type of document to confirm that an art project has been successfully completed and request payment from the party that requested the project.
This type of template is used upon the completion of a consultation, when you would like to charge a customer for your services.
A DJ can use a template like this when they are presenting their client with a bill for carrying out specific DJ services.
This type of invoice is required for individuals wishing to receive compensation for their completed work or service.
Clients can be issued this type of invoice prior to them making a payment for agreed services or products.
This type of invoice is used for legal services and is given to a client by a legal representative (such as a lawyer) who keeps track of the hours spent working on a particular case when representing their client.
A mechanic may use this type of template after completing agreed service work for a car, with the permission and agreement of the client.
This type of template is useful as a detailed description of the medical treatment provided as well as a bill that needs to be paid.
If a client has not paid an invoice in a timely manner as agreed in the conditions of the original invoice, this type of invoice can be used to attempt to collect payment.
This is a formal statement used to communicate to customers the amount of money due for the services of a photographer.
This type of template can be used when the same invoice is sent to the same client on a regular basis.
This type of template is produced by an organization or individual involved with roof installation or maintenance.
This type of form can be used as an online tool that allows clients to customize the item of clothing they are ordering from a shop or clothing manufacturer.
This type of template is useful for wholesalers who want to charge their customers for their services.
This type of invoice provides consistent payments that will help keep a business afloat and enable them to produce their best work without having to worry about finances.