This version of the form is not currently in use and is provided for reference only. Download this version of
for the current year.
Form 427 Certification for Change of Sex Designator on Driver License or Identification Card - Alaska
What Is Form 427?
This is a legal form that was released by the Alaska Department of Administration - a government authority operating within Alaska. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on February 1, 2016;
- The latest edition provided by the Alaska Department of Administration;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Quick to customize;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a fillable version of Form 427 by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the Alaska Department of Administration.
Download Form 427 Certification for Change of Sex Designator on Driver License or Identification Card - Alaska