What Is Form 219-A?
This is a legal form that was released by the Ohio Secretary of State - a government authority operating within Ohio. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on September 1, 2017;
- The latest edition provided by the Ohio Secretary of State;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Quick to customize;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a fillable version of Form 219-A by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the Ohio Secretary of State.