What Is Form L-5?
This is a legal form that was released by the Virginia Department of Accounts - a government authority operating within Virginia. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on April 1, 1994;
- The latest edition provided by the Virginia Department of Accounts;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Quick to customize;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a printable version of Form L-5 by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the Virginia Department of Accounts.