What Is Form PA-41 Schedule J?
This is a legal form that was released by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue - a government authority operating within Pennsylvania.The document is a supplement to Form PA-41, Pa Fiduciary Income Tax Return. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on April 1, 2018;
- The latest edition provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Quick to customize;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a fillable version of Form PA-41 Schedule J by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.