Pennsylvania Legal Forms are developed for the convenience of residents of the state and are used to solve various tasks in different fields of activity. Free Pennsylvania legal forms are created by the state departments to which they must be submitted and have a strictly defined format and rules for completing. An applicant may find the rules for filling in forms in the form fields, on a separate sheet, or in a separate attached file with instructions.
There are specific forms, designed for owners of motor vehicles that should be used when an applicant wishes to change information on their vehicle's title, transfer ownership, or replace their certificate of title. Some forms are developed for the interaction between an employer and an employee, for example, a guarantee of worker's compensation liabilities. For a full list of free Pennsylvania Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Pennsylvania State Departments
- Department of Aging
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Banking and Securities
- Department of Community and Economic Development
- Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of General Services
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Labor & Industry
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Department of Revenue
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- Insurance Department
Pennsylvania State Courts
- Unified Judicial System (all forms)
- Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts
Pennsylvania State Agencies and Commissions
- Berkheimer Tax Administrator
- Board and Probation and Parole
- Fish and Boat Commission
- Game Commission
- Gaming Control Board
- Liquor Control Board
- Office of Open Records
- Public School Employees' Retirement System
- Public Utility Commission
- State Board of Optometry
- State Police
Pennsylvania Legal Forms by County
- Churchill Borough, Borough Administration
- Schwenksville Borough, Borough Government
- Municipality of Penn Hills Code Enforcement Department
- Luzerne County Department of Human Resources
- City of Scranton Department of Licensing, Inspections and Permits
- Township of Lower Merion Human Resources Department
- Philadelphia Department of Commerce
- New Britain Township Planning and Zoning Department
- City of Bethlehem Police Department
- Shaler Township Treasurer's Office
- West Deer Township Volunteer Fire Company No.3
- Borough of Emmaus Zoning Department
Below you can see a list of Pennsylvania State legal forms that can best suit your needs:
- Templates connected with boat ownership. In order to process an application for Pennsylvania boat registration, a boat owner must complete a specific form to certify a boat length. If their vessel has been abandoned on land, they should submit a statement of an abandoned boat. If a landowner or tenant found a boat on their property, they must fill in a notice of intent to register and title a vessel left on private property;
- Forms created for taxpayers. Taxpayers should complete a template to report the dividend income amount earned and their capital gains distributions income of estates and trusts;
- Applications designed for building owners. If an owner of some facility wishes to alter electrical, mechanical, gas, or plumbing installations, they have to complete an application for an annual permit to perform these works;
- Business forms. To register a new entity, an applicant must complete the certificate of organization. There are also forms created to state a division, and reserve or transfer the organization's name.
Related Forms and Tags:
Form DL-80 "Non-commercial Driver's License Application for Change/Correction/Replacement" - Pennsylvania
This is a legal document used by Pennsylvania residents who need to replace their driver's license to drive non-commercial vehicles, or modify information in the existing license and update the official records
Pennsylvania licensed doctors may use this form to recommend the appropriate level of care for their patients.
This is a legal document for the state of Pennsylvania needed to certify you do not own any motor vehicles in order to continue the driving license restoration process.
Pennsylvania drivers may fill in this legal document to renew their driver's licenses.
Form MV-351 "Application for Temporary Registration Plates by Motor Vehicle Dealers and Full Agents" - Pennsylvania
This form is used in the state of Pennsylvania to order temporary registration plates and rear window decals by issuing agents.
Pennsylvania residents may fill in this legal document if they wish to get a refund for a portion of rent or property tax paid on their residence.
This is a legal document you need to fill out if you discontinue or sell your business, and if you cease all business operations of an entity situated in Pennsylvania.
This is a legal document filled out by Pennsylvania residents with earned income, net profits, wages, dividends, and capital gains.
This is a report for abandoned and unclaimed property issued by the Pennsylvania Treasury Department. This state-specific form is submitted by every company, business, or institution that is not in possession of any unclaimed property abandoned by its owner.
This is a one-page form needed to register your new Pennsylvania LLC for tax purposes.
This is a legal document that must be completed to disclose possible sexual misconduct or abuse history of an applicant under consideration for a position with a Pennsylvania school entity.
Employers fill in this form as proof of an employee's job performance, length of employment, and character as requested by a Pennsylvania child care facility.