DD Form 2767 JROTC Instructor Annual Certification of Pay and Data Form
What Is DD Form 2767?
DD Form 2767, JROTC Instructor Annual Certification of Pay and Data Form is used for defining the inclusive work dates of each Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (JROTC) instructor for the period of their duties. All JROTC instructors and district personnel should renew their contract annually through filing the form.
A DD Form 2767 fillable version released by the Department of Defense (DoD) is available for digital filing and download below or can be found through the Executive Services Directorate website.
The December 2017 edition of the DD 2767 - sometimes incorrectly referred to as the DA Form 2767 - is provided for reference only. The actual filing process is fully automated and performed digitally via the Joint Combat ID Marking System (JCIMS) through a Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) Defense Self Service Logon account.
Download DD Form 2767 JROTC Instructor Annual Certification of Pay and Data Form
How to Fill out DD Form 2767?
The form is made up of a single page without any filing guidelines provided within the file. DD Form 2767 instructions are as follows.
- Each instructor has to log in to their DS Logon account and generate a copy of the form in the JCIMS;
- All information in Blocks 1 through 9 will be automatically imported from the JCIMS account. Any incorrect data must be corrected before continuing;
- Block 10 is completed with the beginning and end dates of the next employment period in YYYY/MM/DD format;
- Block 11 should contain the name of school official that is authorized to sign the annual contract along with their title, and contact information;
- The date the school official signs the DD 2767 is entered in Block 12 in proper data format.
The completed form should be printed, signed by the school official and the instructor, scanned and submitted to the Brigade via the JCIMS. The Brigade will validate the form. After that, the JROTC HQ will verify the form, thus completing the process.