DD Form 2535 Instructions
The event sponsors are advised to complete and sign the document digitally before printing it for safety and eligibility reasons.
- Provide full information about the activity In section I. Describe the specific aircraft or type of requested military troops and provide a description of the particular activities they will need to partake in. Specify the scheduled date of the event.
- The detailed information about the event goes in Section II. This part of the form provides boxes for the name of the event, its address, site, size, and website (if any). Provide cohesive and complete data about the expected media coverage, attendance, and the certification of the event.
- Section III requires sponsorship information. Check either yes or no in all boxes with options applicable to your event.
- Section IV should be completed by the Flight Standards District Office, the organization responsible for control of aerial activities in the area.
- Section V is reserved for a description of the events' program, including an overview of funds, seating, parking, historical information, etc.
- For all request other than Flyovers, the sponsor has to complete the corresponding boxes in Section VI.
- The signature, date, name, and title of the sponsor should be indicated in Section VII
As soon as the event is approved, its sponsor has to contact the provided units to coordinate further participation.