How to Fill out DD Form 2026?
Filing guidelines and requirements are not distributed along with the form. DD Form 2026 instructions are as follows.
- Box 1 - To Oil Analysis Lab - must contain the name of the JOAP laboratory assigned to do the oil analysis.
- The next six lines - From - pertain to the addresser's data.
- Box 2 - Major Command - specifies the title of the possessing Major Command, foreign government, or contractor.
- The operating activity sending the oil sample should be specified in Box 3 - Operating Activity Name and Address.
- If the samples are transferred to the designated laboratory via aircraft the name of the home base needs to be provided in Box 4.
- The source of the sample is specified in Box 8.
- Boxes 9 and 10 provide data about the equipment - its model, application, and component serial numbers. The next sixteen lines provide information about the sample itself.
- The POC signature and submitting activity sample number are provided in Boxes 27 and 28.
- The next section of the form - For Laboratory Use Only - describes the chemical characteristics of the sample identified during the analysis.
- The second page of the DD 2026 - Transient Aircraft Oil Analysis Record - features information about the laboratory performing the analysis and a table with analysis results.