What Is AFRC Form 163?
This is a legal form that was released by the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command on January 1, 2007 and used country-wide. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on January 1, 2007;
- The latest available edition released by the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Yours to fill out and keep for your records;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a fillable version of AFRC Form 163 by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command.