What Is Form 5520-NFA?
This is a legal form that was released by the Texas Health and Human Services - a government authority operating within Texas. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on August 1, 2007;
- The latest edition provided by the Texas Health and Human Services;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Quick to customize;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a printable version of Form 5520-NFA by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the Texas Health and Human Services.