Texas Legal Forms refer to typed and handwritten documents, statements, and applications completed and signed by Texas residents with the intention to formalize a contractual relationship or claim rights and responsibilities guaranteed by state and local laws. It is not necessary to pay for the services of a professional lawyer - once you have the right form or template, you can prepare all documentation you need for yourself or your business. For a full list of free Texas Legal Forms please check out our library below.
Texas State Departments
- Credit Union Department
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Banking
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Department of Family and Protective Services
- Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Department of Information Resources
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
- Department of State Health Services
- Department of Transportation
- Juvenile Justice Department
- Military Department
- Parks and Wildlife Department
Texas State Courts
Texas State Agencies and Commissions
- Railroad Commission of Texas
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Board of Professional Geoscientists
- Commission on Environmental Quality
- Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Funeral Service Commission
- Health and Human Services
- Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner
- Office of the Attorney General
- Real Estate Commission
- Secretary of State
- State Auditor's Office
- State Securities Board
- Veterans Commission
- Workforce Commission
Texas Legal Forms by County
- Brazoria County Appraisal District
- Town of Prosper Building Inspection Department
- City of Friendswood City Government
- City of McAllen City Secretary
- Bosque County Clerk's Office
- Collin County Clerk's Office
- Denton County Clerk's Office
- Harris County Clerk's Office
- Harris County Tax Office
- Harris County Harris Health System
- Williamson County Clerk's Office
- Webb County Clerk’s Office
- Webb County Public Information Office
- City of Dallas Code Compliance Department
- Dallas Police Department
- Dallas County Office of the County Clerk
- City of Rosenberg Code Enforcement Department
- Jefferson County County Clerk
- City of Bedford Customer Service Department
- City of Houston Fire Department
- City of San Antonio Fire Department
- City of Corpus Christi Health District
- City of Athens Human Resources Department
- Haltom City Planning & Community Development Department
- City of Fort Worth Planning and Development Department
- City of San Antonio Police Department
- City of Beaumont Public Health Department
- Grimes County Sheriff’s Office
- City of Mission Vital Statistics Department
- City of McAllen Vital Statistics Division
Legal Forms for Texas can assist you in various aspects of life:
- Individuals living in the state and organizations whose principal place of business is situated in Texas can file tax documentation. It is possible to claim tax exemptions, file for deductions, and submit proper papers after collecting sales and use tax if your business has been registered to sell taxable goods or provide taxable services;
- It is highly recommended - and in certain situations legally required - to compose a bill of sale and register it with local authorities. You will be able to sell and buy real property, vehicles, boats, and firearms and obtain evidence of the transaction;
- Whether you want to offer your property for lease or you are searching for the proper space to live or work in, a lease application and agreement are necessary. You can draft documentation for commercial and residential lease and later terminate these contracts complying with existing laws and regulations;
- Job candidates and human resources departments can benefit from a variety of documents that establish the relationship between the employer and their employees, determine the rights and duties of all people in the workplace, and establish the wages and perks employees have to receive.
Related Forms and Tags:
This Texas form should be completed if there were no investigations of a vehicle crash by law enforcement officers and someone was injured, or damage to the property of a person involved in the crash is equal or more than $1,000.
This is a form to be filled by all Texas Commercial Driving License (CDL) holders to comply with regulations that took place on January 30, 2012, with full compliance due by January 30, 2014.
This is a form that should be completed by the owner of a vehicle to replace a Texas Certificate of Title in case the original document is lost, destroyed, or mutilated.
This is a Texas State form used for residential and small commercial construction contractors to establish the obligations between a hiring contractor and the independent contractor being hired in regards to workers' compensation insurance.
Form DL-43 "Application for Renewal/Replacement/Change of a Texas Driver License or Identification Card" - Texas (English/Spanish)
Texas residents may use this form to renew their driver licenses and identification cards, to request their replacement or update the information in these documents.
This is a supplemental document that lists the component parts of the vehicle and their inventory numbers. It is submitted with Form VTR-61, Rebuilt Vehicle Statement, when filing a new application for the vehicle title if the vehicle contains component parts.
This is a Texas form that should be completed by the owner or lienholder of a vehicle to request information contained in the motor vehicle record.
This is a Texas legal document you need to complete to inform the authorities you have sold or transferred ownership of a vehicle.
This form is used as a supplementary document filled out by a seller and a salvage dealer to fully describe the bought component parts of the vehicle in the state of Texas.
Use this form if you are a salvage vehicle dealer and would like to transfer a junk vehicle. It contains a description of the junk vehicle, the salvage vehicle dealer, the metal recycler's personal details, as well as a description of the vehicle delivering the junk vehicle
This is a legal document that is supposed to be used when a motor vehicle is being repossessed in the state of Texas.
Fill in this form if you are a physician applying to practice medicine in a hospital in the state of Texas.
This is a legal document needed in Texas to obtain possession of a stored vehicle from a vehicle storage facility. A vehicle release form provides permission from a vehicle owner to another individual or company to pick up or examine their vehicle.
This is a legal document used in Harris County, Texas when an individual wants to transfer ownership of their motor vehicle to another person.
Form H1003 "Appointment of an Authorized Representative to Allow Another Person to Act for You" - Texas
This form may be used in the state of Texas when individuals would like to let another person legally act for them in certain situations.
This form is a legal document used in the state and known as the Texas Vehicle Bill of Sale. Use it if you wish to sell or purchase a vehicle. It is required for legal registration and operation of a vehicle in Texas.
Use this form as a legal document completed by an individual or company who wishes to obtain a license of a salvage vehicle dealer and start the business of purchasing, selling, rebuilding, and repairing salvage and nonrepairable motor vehicles in the state of Texas.
This is a legal document completed by a taxable entity that does not owe any taxes to the State of Texas for the report year. This form was released by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
This form must be filed the day a franchise tax report is made and it accompanies the particular franchise tax report and any other tax forms required.
This is a legal form presented by a purchaser to a seller from whom the purchaser buys the goods with the purpose of resale in the state of Texas.
This form is used and needs to be completed by a nurse aide and their employer to verify employment. To remain on active status and to provide services in nursing facilities, nurse aides have to do such verifications at least every two years.
Fill out this form as a legal document completed by low-income Harris County residents to apply for healthcare financial assistance.
This is an official Eviction Petition Form from Harris County, Texas. In order to initiate an eviction, a written petition must be filed with the justice court and a payment of the filing fees must be paid.