Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Forms




  • Default
  • Name
  • Form number
  • Size

This is a form that should be completed by the owner of a vehicle to replace a Texas Certificate of Title in case the original document is lost, destroyed, or mutilated.

This is a supplemental document that lists the component parts of the vehicle and their inventory numbers. It is submitted with Form VTR-61, Rebuilt Vehicle Statement, when filing a new application for the vehicle title if the vehicle contains component parts.

This is a Texas form that should be completed by the owner or lienholder of a vehicle to request information contained in the motor vehicle record.


This form is used as a supplementary document filled out by a seller and a salvage dealer to fully describe the bought component parts of the vehicle in the state of Texas.

Use this form if you are a salvage vehicle dealer and would like to transfer a junk vehicle. It contains a description of the junk vehicle, the salvage vehicle dealer, the metal recycler's personal details, as well as a description of the vehicle delivering the junk vehicle

This is a legal document that is supposed to be used when a motor vehicle is being repossessed in the state of Texas.

This is a Texas legal document you need to complete to inform the authorities you have sold or transferred ownership of a vehicle.

This form is a legal document used in the state and known as the Texas Vehicle Bill of Sale. Use it if you wish to sell or purchase a vehicle. It is required for legal registration and operation of a vehicle in Texas.

Use this form as a legal document completed by an individual or company who wishes to obtain a license of a salvage vehicle dealer and start the business of purchasing, selling, rebuilding, and repairing salvage and nonrepairable motor vehicles in the state of Texas.

Loading Icon