What Is DD Form 2755?
This is a form that was released by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) on May 1, 1997. The form, often mistakenly referred to as the DA Form 2755, is a military form used by and within the U.S. Army. As of today, no separate instructions for the form are provided by the DoD.
- A 2-page document available for download in PDF;
- The latest version available from the Executive Services Directorate;
- Additional instructions and information can be found on page 2 of the document;
- Editable, printable, and free to use;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download an up-to-date fillable DD Form 2755 down below in PDF format or browse hundreds of other DoD Forms compiled in our online library.