USCIS Form AR-11 Alien's Change of Address Card
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is Form AR-11?
Form AR-11, Alien's Change of Address Card, is a legal document signed by foreign nationals who reside in the U.S. and want to report a change of address to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- USCIS Form AR-11;
- AR-11 Address Change Form.
The latest version of the form was issued on November 2, 2022, with all previous editions obsolete. A fillable version of Form AR-11 is available for download below.
Filing the AR-11 Address Change Form is important because all the immigration benefits are linked to the address in the USCIS records. It will update your address on all pending petitions, requests, and applications. If you fail to report a change of address, you might be punished by fine, imprisonment, or even removal from the U.S. A failure to comply may also jeopardize your ability to obtain a visa or other immigration benefit in the future.
Form AR-11 Instructions
Make sure you complete Form AR-11 so that you can receive all USCIS correspondence in a timely manner and avoid possible delays related to your immigration case. Provide the following details in the AR-11 Form:
- State your full name. Note that each individual applicant needs to submit a separate form - you cannot report the change of address for the entire family.
- Indicate your current status (whether you are in the U.S. as a visitor, student, or permanent resident). You may add another status in the appropriate field.
- Record your country of citizenship and date of birth.
- Enter your alien registration number if you have any.
- Write down your present and previous physical addresses. Do not send the form to report a temporary address if you still maintain your present address as your permanent residence and you still continue to receive correspondence there.
- You may add a mailing address if it is different from your physical address.
- Sign and date the form. This document will not be accepted without a signature.
When to File AR-11 Form?
You need to report a change of address to the USCIS within ten days of such change. Mail the form to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services, Attn: Change of Address, 1344 Pleasants Drive, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801. Do not file other documents and do not send any fees to this address. When you mail a paper form, use registered, receipt, or certified mail to have evidence that you have indeed sent the document just in case there are problems or disputes in the future.
If you have a USCIS online account, you may report the change of address using the AR-11 online form. If you are a victim of domestic violence, trafficking, or other crimes, and you filed Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, without your spouse, you need to send Form AR-11 to one of the following addresses:
- If the receipt number for your I-751 abuse waiver begins with "EAC" (Vermont Service Center) mail Form AR-11 to USCIS Vermont Service Center, Attn: Humanitarian Division, 75 Lower Welden St., St. Albans, Vermont 05479-0001.
- If the receipt number for your I-751 abuse waiver begins with "LIN" (Nebraska Service Center) mail Form AR-11 to USCIS Nebraska Service Center, PO Box 87918, Lincoln, Nebraska 68501-7918.
- If the receipt number for your I-751 abuse waiver begins with "MSC" (National Benefits Center) mail Form AR-11 to National Benefits Center, PO Box 648006, Lee's Summit, Missouri 64002.
- If the receipt number for your I-751 abuse waiver begins with "SRC" (Texas Service Center) mail Form AR-11 to USCIS Texas Service Center, PO Box 850997, Mesquite, Texas 75185-0997.
- If the receipt number for your I-751 abuse waiver begins with "WAC" (California Service Center) mail Form AR-11 to USCIS California Service Center, Attn: Customer Service Section/SA, PO Box 10751, Laguna Niguel, California 92607-1075.
Download USCIS Form AR-11 Alien's Change of Address Card