Form PPTC153 Adult General Passport Application for Canadians 16 Years of Age or Over Applying in Canada or the Usa - Canada
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is Form PPTC 153?
Form PPTC 153, Adult General Passport Application, is an official statement Canadian citizens over the age of 16 prepare to request the issuance of a passport. You may file this document in person in a regional office of the Passport Program or a Service Canada Centre, submit the papers to the Government of Canada office if you are residing in the United States, or apply by mail.
- Canadian Passport Application Form;
- Canadian Passport Renewal Form.
This form was released by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The latest version of this document was issued on November 1, 2023, with all previous editions obsolete. Download a fillable Canadian Passport Application Form through the link below.
How to Fill Out a Canadian Passport Renewal Form?
Here is how you complete the Canadian Passport Application Form:
- Provide your personal information - full name, other names you have used, your mother's last name. State your place and date of birth, sex, eye color, height, and list your contact information. Confirm the information in this document is true, sign and date the form, and indicate the location of the signing. Enter the anticipated date of travel or check the circle if you have not planned the trip yet.
- Find a person who is willing to verify your identity and can be contacted to confirm their statement. Ask them to become your guarantor and fill out a section of the application once you are done with this document - they must enter their name, date of birth, and contact details, describe their relationship to you, and share their own passport information. The guarantor certifies the statements in the application by signing and dating the document.
- If you have another travel document, list its characteristics.
- Provide proof of Canadian citizenship - whether you were born in the country or abroad - and proof of identity. Specify which documents you would like to submit with the application and indicate their numbers, dates of issue and expiry, and your name as it appears on these documents.
- Select the period of validity for your passport - you may choose between five and ten years.
- Record your addresses in the last two years. Describe your occupation during the last two years - state whether you were employed, in school, unemployed, retired, or a homemaker. If you have had a job or were at school, add the contact information of your employer or educational institution.
- Indicate the names and contact details of two adult people - not your family members and not your guarantor - who have known you for two years and can confirm you are who you say you are.
- Add an emergency contact if you like - in case you require assistance while being abroad, this individual will be contacted on your behalf.
- If you apply by mail and would like to pay the fee with your credit card, provide your credit card details to authorize the withdrawal of the required sum of money.
Download Form PPTC153 Adult General Passport Application for Canadians 16 Years of Age or Over Applying in Canada or the Usa - Canada