A Scholarship Certificate is an additional confirmation of the scholarship awarded to a student that has earned the right to receive financial support.
- Scholarship Award Certificate.
Whether you represent the school or college the student attends or plans to attend in the nearest future or you work for the business entity that has decided to provide financial assistance to promising young individuals that have impressed you with their academic or athletic accomplishments or require help due to their financial struggles, a certificate you give to a student with a formal statement that outlines the details and the conditions of the scholarship can be an inspiring and meaningful gesture that motivates the scholarship recipient to work even harder.
Please check out our library below to find a full list of Scholarship Certificate templates.
How to Create a Scholarship Certificate?
If you have received and approved the student's scholarship application awarding them with a scholarship for their academic merit, prepare a Certificate of Scholarship:
- Pick the most appropriate design for the certificate - decide whether you use a landscape or portrait orientation and what font suits the situation better. While it is hard to go wrong when you choose a formal font, a Scholarship Certificate that is given to the student in a celebratory fashion in addition to the letter that certifies the scholarship can be designed the way you choose - fonts like Helvetica, Garamond, Calibri will look good. Make sure the font size is large enough to make the details of the certificate visible even from afar.
- Insert the title of the document on top of the page. Indicate the name of the educational institution that has determined the student qualifies for financial support or the name of a sponsor (it can be an individual or organization) that helps young people to pursue education without having to worry about money.
- Carefully think about the Scholarship Certificate wording - to save time, especially if you are drafting and printing multiple certificates at once, you may use a simple phrase like "In honor of your outstanding academic/athletic performance and dedication to studies" or "For your achievements" and add the name of the discipline. Add the full name of the student and the date the certificate is presented to them.
- Include the name of the college principal, university president, or the head of the scholarship committee that has issued the scholarship. To make the certificate more personal, it may be a good idea to ask the person that has made a definitive decision regarding the scholarship to sign the document along with the letter that confirms the scholarship request was approved.
Haven't found the template you're looking for? Take a look at the related templates below: