Download DD Form 2906D Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Performance Evaluation of Record
DD Form 2906D Instructions
1.The first page of the form requires the employee's name and the year of evaluation. The same information is entered on top of all other pages of the form except for the second one.
- Part A is for the administrative data. The employee's name and the last four digits of their SSN are entered in Blocks 1 and 2. The employee, official or reviewer identifies the worker's position title at the moment of evaluation in Block 3.
- Block 4 presents the information about the employee's pay schedule, occupational code, and pay band relevant by the beginning of the evaluation procedure. Blocks 5 and 6 identify the employee's organization name and duty station. The pay pool ID number is provided in Block 7.
- The beginning and end of the evaluation cycle are marked in Block 8. Block 9 sets the effective date of the closeout, closeout-early annual, or annual evaluation of record. Block 10 specifies when the last modification was made.
- Part B requires that all parties involved fill in the necessary information to record the establishment of performance objectives, midpoint review, closeout evaluation, and evaluation of record.
- Part C describes how the organizational mission and strategic goals correlate with the employee's performance.
- The employee's performance evaluation of record is summarized in Part D. There are several elements to be evaluated, each element is graded according to the following rating:
- From 4.6 to 5.0 - 5, Outstanding;
- From 3.6 to 4.5 - 4, Excellent;
- From 2.6 to 3.5 - 3, Successful;
- From 2.0 to 2.5 - 2, Minimally Successful;
- Less than 2 on any objective - 1, Unacceptable.
- Part E - Performance Elements - contains a self-assessment by the rated employee and evaluation done by the rating official. The type of evaluation should be selected from the provided list. If there are several evaluations throughout a year, each of them is recorded on a separate page.
- Performance objectives set by the rater are provided in Part F - Performance Objectives, along with a self-report of accomplishments done by the employee