Civilian Employee Templates

Are you a civilian employee working for the government or a private company? Do you want to learn more about the various forms and agreements that pertain to your status as a civilian employee? Look no further! Our website provides a comprehensive collection of documents that are essential for all civilian employees.

From transport agreements to compensation claims, we have compiled the most vital resources that pertain to civilian employees.

Whether you are a Department of Defense employee or work for a private organization, these documents are crucial to understanding your rights and responsibilities.

You may come across alternative names for this document collection such as "civilian employee documents" or "documents for civilian employees.

" These are all referring to the same set of papers that are crucial for civilians working in various sectors.

Browse through our extensive collection and find documents like the DD Form 1617, which deals with the transportation agreement for civilian employees outside the continental United States (OCONUS).

Alternatively, you can also find the DD Form 1618, which pertains to the transportation agreement for civilian employees within the continental United States (CONUS).

In addition, we provide forms like the SF-1154 and SF-1153, which are essential for claiming compensation in the unfortunate event of a deceased civilian employee.

These forms serve as a means to ensure that the family or dependents of the deceased employee receive the rightful compensation they deserve.

Additionally, we offer resources like the DD Form 2498, which is crucial for reporting the dependents of active duty military personnel and U.


citizen civilian employees.

This form helps maintain accurate records of dependents and enables the government to provide necessary support and benefits.

By exploring our website and accessing these documents, you can stay informed and make informed decisions regarding your employment as a civilian.

Stay up-to-date with the latest requirements, agreements, and compensation processes that apply specifically to you.





  • Default
  • Name
  • Form number
  • Size

This form is used for the Department of Defense (DoD) to transfer civilian employees outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) through a transportation agreement.

Use this form to document the governmenttime-in-service requirements in order to pay back the employees for their travel and transportation expenses related to their transfer to or within the Continental United States territories.

This form is used for filing a public voucher to claim unpaid compensation for a deceased civilian employee.

This document is used for categorizing civilian employees who are also part of the military reserve, guard, or retired category in the Air Force.

This type of document is a supplemental time sheet for civilian employees in the Bupers system. It is used to record additional hours worked or leave taken beyond the regular work schedule.

This document is used for keeping a record of installation clearances for U.S. civilian employees. It helps ensure that the employees have the necessary clearance for access to certain installations or areas.

This form is used for obtaining consent from a civilian employee who may have been exposed to HIV, to undergo HIV antibody testing.

This form is used for authorizing emergency evacuation advance and allotment payments for Department of Defense civilian employees.

This form is used for reporting dependents of active duty military personnel and U.S. citizen civilian employees. It is used to provide information about the dependents, such as their names, dates of birth, and relationship to the service member or employee.

Loading Icon