Where to Find California Legal Forms?
California Legal Forms cover different purposes, and the state has a wide variety of these templates. Various state departments have developed free California legal forms that aim at effective interaction between state residents and government authorities. Citizens use these templates to apply for benefits, transfer ownership of their vehicles, replace certificates of title, and pay taxes. You may find and download these applications on the official website of the appropriate department, but for your convenience, all forms are available on our website. There are also California legal service forms that residents use to apply for legal services in cases such as seeking a divorce or looking to agree with maintenance arrangements. If the subject matter is separation, use legal separation California forms.
For a full list of free California Legal Forms, please check out our library below.
California State Departments
- Department of Aging
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Department of Business Oversight
- Department of Child Support Services
- Department of Conservation
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Consumer Affairs Board of Barbering and Cosmetology
- Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Education
- Department of Fair Employment & Housing
- Department of Finance
- Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Department of Food & Agriculture
- Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
- Department of General Services
- Department of Health Care Services
- Department of Housing & Community Development
- Department of Human Resources
- Department of Industrial Relations
- Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Department of Industrial Relations Division of Workers' Compensation
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Justice
- Department of Managed Health Care
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
- Department of Social Services
- Department of State Hospitals
- Department of Tax and Fee Administration
- Department of Technology
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Water Resources
- Employment Development Department
California State Courts
California State Agencies and Commissions
- Air Resources Board
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Emergency Medical Services Authority
- Energy Commission
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Fair Political Practices Commission
- Franchise Tax Board
- Governor's Office of Planning and Research
- Highway Patrol
- Military Department
- Medical Board of California
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
- Public Employees' Retirement System
- Public Utilities Commission
- Secretary of State
- State Board of Equalization
- State Controller’s Office
- State Senate
- State Water Resources Control Board
- State Bar
California Legal Forms by County
- Alameda County Clerk-Recorder Office
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office
- Alhambra City Government
- Riverside County Agricultural Commissioner's Office
- Riverside County Assessor - County Clerk - Recorder
- County of Riverside Office of Education
- Sutter County Clerk-Recorder
- Placer County Clerk-Recorder
- Yolo County Clerk-Recorder
- City of Rancho Mirage Code Compliance & Animal Services Department
- City of Sacramento Community Development Department
- City of Sacramento Department of Human Resources
- City and County of San Francisco Department of Human Resources
- City and County of San Francisco Covered California Department of Administrative Services
- Santa Cruz County Assessor's Office
- County of Fresno County Assessor
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services
- Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
- Alameda County Department of Environmental Health
- San Bernardino County Department of Public Health
- County of San Diego Department of Public Works
- City of San Diego Office of the City Treasurer
- City of San Diego Housing Commission
- City of San Diego Planning Department
- City of Daly City Economic and Community Development Department
- City of Berkeley Finance Department
- City of Perris Fire Department
- San Bernardino County Fire Department
- County of San Mateo Human Resources Department
- Inyo County Personnel Department
- Inyo County Planning Department
- City of Berkeley Planning and Development Department
- San Juan Bautista Planning Commission
- City of Davis Police Department
- City of Manteca Police Department
- City of Petaluma Police Department
- City of Petaluma Public Works Department
- City of Petaluma Human Resources Department
- City of Petaluma Planning Division
- Kern County Probation Department
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services
- Ventura County Assessor's Office
- Ventura County Resource Management Agency
California legal forms vary depending on the purpose of a template and the scope of its application:
- Forms developed for tax payments. Qualified California residents use these forms to report their income tax returns and make estimated tax payments throughout the year. Some templates are designed not for individuals but for organizations, various financial corporations, and businesses based in California. They use them to figure corporation estimated tax payments and to report the credit amount for the current year, the tax amount to transfer, and to claim credits. An organization should also use specific forms to report state, local, and district sales and use tax return;
- Forms required for conducting business. An entrepreneur that wishes to start business activity in the state of California should submit an initial registration form. Entities also need templates to make a notice of change of status or certify a continuation of a Limited Liability Partnership. An audit payment information form can also be useful when a company receives audit findings;
- Applications developed for employees' needs. For example, workers should use a specific template to request worker-funded benefits intended for individuals who have a full or partial loss of pay because of non work-related disability. There is also a particular form used to apply for worker's compensation claims entitled to employees injured in their workplace. You may find templates designed to inform workers of their rights when they apply for a job, and forms in the contract format, such as a guaranty of worker's compensation liabilities;
- Forms developed for use by medical professionals. For example, there are templates created for physicians, and they must complete them to inform a care facility about the physical and mental condition of a resident.
Related Forms and Tags:
The document was developed to help the California Attorney General's Office with the early detection of any unlawful diversion of charitable assets.
The law requires individuals who got in a traffic accident in California (on a highway or street, as well as on private property) to report it to the DMV use Form SR 1 within ten days of the accident
The purpose of this form is to gather all of the information about an employee's case in the state of California and deliver it to the WCAB.
This form is used to submit a change of residence or mailing address by eligible applicants for their California Driver's License, Identification Card, vehicles, and vessels.
This is an official document that all California limited liability companies may use to report important details about the managers and addresses of their business.
Use this sample Form DL 44 to acquaint yourself with how to apply for a Driver's Licence or ID in the state of California.
This is a form required by the State of California for people requiring a specialized license plate due to a disability.
This form is needed if you want to work a government job in any California city and county, including jobs in law enforcement, finance, legal, economic development, public works, and city management.
This is a legal document completed by California residents that want to request a duplicate certificate of title if the original document is not available and transfer the vehicle or vessel to the new owner.
This is a legal document completed by California residents to request the replacement of various vehicle and vessel documentation, plates, and stickers.
Form SI-550 "Statement of Information (California Stock, Agricultural Cooperative and Foreign Corporations)" - California
This is a document which must be filed by every California stock, agricultural cooperative and registered foreign corporation in order to provide the California Secretary of State with information about the business's officers, directors, registered agents, and address.
Form SI-100 "Statement of Information (California Nonprofit, Credit Union and General Cooperative Corporations)" - California
This is a legal document submitted by general cooperative, nonprofit, and credit union corporations to the California Secretary of State (SOS) with the purpose to report relevant information about the business's addresses, officers, and the agent for service of process.
This is a legal State of California Family Code document that is used to request a spouse or domestic partner to come to court, usually made after filing for a divorce.
Form SOC873 "In-home Supportive Services (Ihss) Program Health Care Certification Form" - California
Download this form, which is a medical certification submitted by a licensed health care professional to sanction the disabled, blind, or elderly access for services from the In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) program.
This is a formal response filed by California residents who receive Form FL-300 with court orders regarding their case.
This is a supplemental document filed with Form FL-300, Form FL-320, and Form FL-260.
This form is used as a legal document and filled out by a treating physician of an employee with a work-related injury or illness to request authorization of special medical treatment, services, and procedures.
Use this legal document to inform the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) that you have sold or transferred ownership of a vehicle or vessel.
Fill in this form which allows the owner of a motor vehicle to apply for a California vehicle title and registration.
File this form if you are the physician of the applicant for admission to a Community Care Facility and have a thorough knowledge of the patient's medical issues. The goal of this document is to check if the patient can continue their residential treatment at the facility.
This is an attachment used to accompany other primary Judicial Council of California forms. Individuals may use this form when they're involved in court proceedings or for other judicial purposes.
This document is filled out when an individual is admitted to a facility to establish all of the necessary details about the resident and a contact person that may be reached if the resident gets involved in an emergency situation.
The purpose of the form is to provide Family Child Care providers with signed confirmation from the parents or guardians of a child on the subject of liability insurance in the facility.
Use this document if you own a vehicle or vessel and want to make various official statements regarding them.
This form is a document you use to substantiate the transfer of a motor vehicle or watercraft from the seller to the buyer. This state-approved document helps to record the transaction information and serves as proof of purchase.
This is an official document filled out and used by the individual who has presented a summons to a party of a legal case in the state of California.
This is a document that should be reported by spouses seeking a divorce in the state of California. This form includes relevant information about their financial situation.
This is a legal document used by participants of legal proceedings (defendants, respondents, attorneys, etc.) to file documents of a civil case with the California court clerk by fax.
This form was released by the California Superior Court and is used by any participant of legal proceedings (an attorney, respondent, or defendant) to provide the court with any information they deem relevant to a case.
This is a document approved for optional use by the Judicial Council of California. The purpose of the form is to give an applicant more space for writing so that they will be able to submit as much information as necessary to the court.
This legal form is a proof of service for documents served to one or more parties to a civil action. The State of California allows serving papers by sending them to the party to the proceedings via first-class mail that produces a return receipt.
This is form issued by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS). It is filed to keep a current list of the staff (including backup persons, volunteers, etc.) employed and residing on the facility.
This form is mandatory for any facilities that handle incoming cash resources to maintain an accurate record of all sums received and distributed.
This document is also known as the LIC injury report form. It is an application intended for daycare providers used to report unusual incidents to the appropriate California state organizations.
The purpose of the document is to keep a record of centrally stored medication and to keep a record of the destruction of medication in the state of California.
This document is completed by every community care employee to provide an employer with information concerning the employee's personal details and employment experience.
Forms such as this are prepared by a physician in the state of California to confirm the current employee of a community care, child care, or residential care facility is healthy and fit enough to work in the facility specified in this form.
This document is used by a defendant to challenge traffic infraction citations, or a violation of a local ordinance adopted under the Vehicle Code, in writing, without having to appear in person at court.
This document is supposed to be filled out only by a Limited Liability Company (LLC) classified as a Partnership. They should use this form as an income tax return that should be filed every year.
This is a California legal document a buyer presents to a seller from whom the buyer purchases various merchandise with the intent to resell it later in the usual course of business.