Download DD Form 2887 Application for the Department of Defense (DoD) Stored Value Card (SVC) Programs
How to Fill Out DD Form 2887?
The form is made up of a single page with no filing guidelines provided by the DoD. DD Form 2887 instructions are as follows:
- Select the Stored Value Card (SVC) program that you are applying for in Box 1.
- Section I - Applicant Personal Information - requires your full name, rate, rank, title, SSN, pay grade, military branch, and date of birth. All applicants must also provide a keyword (or mother's maiden name) for security purposes and specify their military duty address, permanent home address, a cell phone number, and an e-mail.
- Section II - Applicant Bank or Credit Union Information - is for providing your bank or credit union name and its full address, an ABA routing number, account number, account name, and account type.
- Section III - Statements of Understanding - describes the debt collection process and lost card procedures and provides additional terms and conditions.
- Section IV contains the authorization to make DoD SVC transfers electronically to and from your bank or credit union account. It requires a signature and the date of filing.
- Section V is for office use only and should be left blank.