How To Fill out DA Form 3032?
Additional guidelines and DA Form 3032 instructions can be found in the Department of the Army Pamphlet 30-22, Operating Procedures for the Army Food Program, released in February 2007. Filing procedures are as follows:
- Boxes 1 and 2 require the full unit designation and installation and the correct date, respectively.
- Box 3, Meal, is for indicating the meal type by selecting the appropriate box.
- Box 4, Service Component, requires entering the abbreviated letters of the service component from the list provided on the back of the DA Form 3032.
- The appropriate block has to be checked in Box 5, Diner Category. If the required category is not present, the person filing must select 'Other' and provide a short explanation in the space provided.
- The Meal Card Numbers are entered by the headcounter in accordance with the DD Form 714, Meal Card.
- Any additions or clarifications should be specified in the Remarks box. If a late meal is served while the headcounter is absent, this box can be filled in by the dining facility staff.
- Block 9a - Headcount Signature and Rank - is filled in by the headcounter at the end of each scheduled meal. Block 9b - FOS Signature and Rank - is filed by the Food Operations Sergeant before the headcount data is consolidated and after the form is reviewed.
The headcounter crosses out all unused lines after each meal. This is done by drawing a line from the upper left to the lower right in all unused boxes in every column of the form. If a DA 3032 Form is used for two or more meals, the headcount closes out the form on the next unused line.