Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
When a financial lending institution is helping a customer purchase a home, a Mortgage Pre-Approval Letter will be filled out to signify the customer has met with a bank to seek assistance with securing a mortgage. This letter will show that the customer has maintained a good credit history and has saved the necessary funds that will later help them qualify for a mortgage loan.
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification Letter sample.
A Mortgage Pre-Qualification Letter sample can be downloaded below.
To write a Sample Mortgage Pre Approval Letter, include the following:
- Today's date.
- Your financial institution's name, address, and contact information.
- Title explaining the purpose of the letter.
- Opening salutation to the lender.
- Begin the letter by stating the client has been pre-approved for a mortgage.
- List the address of the property, current listing price, the amount the financial institution is willing to lend, and length of the mortgage.
- Include a loan amount higher than the listed sales price.
- Include all information the buyer will need to supply the institution for the approval to be granted and this letter does not serve as confirmation that a mortgage has been approved.
- Closing salutations.
- Your name, signature, and title.
Still looking for a particular sample? Take a look at the related samples and templates below: