DD Form 1351-6 Instructions
- Each page should be numbered. The total number of copies of the DD 1351-6 submitted with one claim should be entered in the top line of the form.
- The type of payment should be identified in Item 1.
- If applicable, the payroll number should be entered in Item 2.
- Item 3 requires the date of payment from the attached claim voucher (DD Form 1351-2).
- Item 4 is for the name of the organization or station preparing the form.
- Each payee should be listed in the chart in Item 5. The required information includes the employee's full name, their Social Security Number (SSN), travel order number, employee's signature and the payment amount.
- The last entry should be followed by the words "End of listing".
- The form requires specifying the total amount of payments shown on all preceding lines for every individual page. If several forms are used, the last page must specify the total number of forms used in together.
DD 1351-6 Related Forms
The following six forms are authorized for paying travel allowances to traveling DoD employees:
- The DD Form 1351-2 (Travel Voucher or Subvoucher);
- The DD Form 1351-2C (Travel Voucher or Subvoucher (Continuation Sheet);
- The DD Form 1351-3 (Statement of Actual Expenses);
- The DD Form 1351-5 (Government Quarters and/Or Mess);
- Standard Form 1164 (Claim for Reimbursement for Expenditures on Official Business);
- The AF Form 938 (Request and Authorization for Active Duty Training/Active Duty Tour).