What Is IRS Form 940?
This is a tax form that was released by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - a subdivision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the IRS.
- A 4-page form available for download in PDF;
- This form cannot be used to file taxes for the current year. Choose a more recent version to file for the current tax year;
- Additional instructions and information can be found on page 3 of the document;
- Editable, printable, and free;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a fillable version of IRS Form 940 through the link below or browse more documents in our library of IRS Forms.