Free Car for Sale Sign Templates
A Car for Sale Sign is useful for car dealers and individuals alike. Whether you want to sell your existing vehicle for an upgrade or just get rid of it, an eye-catching sign is essential. It will help you advertise that you are selling your vehicle, as well as provide a better chance of finding a purchaser so you can sell your car for the best price. Check out our library of Car for Sale Sign templates below.
How to Use a Window Sign to Sell Your Car?
A car window is the most common place to put a printable Car for Sale Sign. In the first place, it is going to draw attention to the vehicle from people that find the car attractive. Here are some tips for those who wish to find a purchaser for their vehicles with a window sign:
- Clean the exterior and interior of your vehicle to make it presentable;
- Make four signs - one in the back, two in the side windows, and the fourth on the dashboard of the passenger side. This way you are covered from all angles;
- Tape the signs to the outside of the window;
- There are some areas around the U.S. where it is illegal to put for sale signs in car windows. Check your local zoning laws to find out if there is any prohibition in the area you live in.
What to Put on a for Sale Sign for a Car?
Include the following details in your Car for Sale Sign:
- The words "For Sale." Obviously, this is the most important part of any sales sign. Write them in the largest font size. Add the price – be upfront and tell people how much you wish to receive for the car.
- Vehicle's description. Put it below "For Sale." There is no need to provide every detail, but you should indicate the car's year, make, model, and current mileage.
- Phone number and email. Make sure potential buyers can reach you at all hours of the day. If you leave your email, it lets people contact you for an instant response and creates a paper trail that may be useful in disputes that often occur later.
When filling in your Car for Sale Sign template, use bright colors, big and bold letters so that it can be easily read, even from afar. The best way to attract attention is to use large print with black and red colors on a white background.
Check out these related topics: