Residence and businesses of Maine can use Maine Legal Forms to fulfill their responsibilities or utilize their rights. State of Maine legal forms can also help filers to fill in the documents by providing guidelines and recommendations, as well as stating the official addresses of government authorities where the document must be submitted. Each department has its own requirements on how forms should be completed and which documents can be attached to them, in addition to this they must be submitted during certain periods of time. For a full list of free Maine legal forms, please check out our library below.
Maine State Departments
- Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Defense, Veterans and Emergency Management
- Department of Economic & Community Development
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife
- Department of Labor
- Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
- Department of the Secretary of State
- Department of Transportation
Maine State Courts
Maine State Agencies and Commissions
Maine Legal Forms by County
- City of Biddeford City Clerk
- Town of Waterboro Code Enforcement Department
- Town of Lamoine Town Clerk's Office
In order to make those processes easy-to-follow by everybody, state government authorities have created over 700 applications, which include:
- The Maine Department of Administrative and Financial Services has created forms that maintain the process of filing local taxes, tax exemptions, refunds, different types of affidavits that can be required by other departments or court;
- The Maine Department of Labor has released documents that can help employers and their employees maintain their working relationship, as well as manages the state unemployment situation and benefits that employees are entitled to;
- The Maine Department of the Secretary of State has developed forms that can be helpful for everybody. They provide documents for different situations, such as how to apply for registration of a name for an entity, how to change its official address or contact person, how to receive different types of certificates, etc.
Related Forms and Tags:
An individual that lives in Maine may use this form when they want to distribute assets, tangible and intangible property, of an individual that has died and left no instructions regarding their possessions if the estate is small enough.
Use this form to sell or buy a vehicle in the state of Maine in order to document the details of your transaction. This form constitutes legal proof of a transfer and thus protects the legal interests of a seller and buyer.