DoD OMB Forms and OPM Forms are the publications released by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for governmentwide and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) use. There are seven OMB Forms and a single OPM Form used within the DoD for various administrative purposes.
Printable and fillable OMB Forms and OPM Forms are available for download through the links below - some are complete with step-by-step instructions and filing tips. Search the latest forms by form number or name and use the Adobe Acrobat Reader browser application and software to fill out the downloaded files.
- OMB Form 83-I, Paperwork Reduction Act Submission.
- OMB Form 83-I INST, Instructions for Requesting Omb Review Under the Paperwork Reduction Act.
- OMB Form 83-I (SUP), Paperwork Reduction Act Submission Coordination Summary Sheet.
- OMB Form 83-C, Paperwork Reduction Act Change Worksheet.
- OMB Form 83-D, Paperwork Reduction Act Collection Discontinuation Form.
- OMB Form 83-E, Paperwork Reduction Act Emergency Extension.
- OMB Form 83-R, Executive Order 12866 Submission.
- OPM Form 71, Request for Leave or Approved Absence.
Check out these related tags:
This is a document which is supposed to be filled out by a government employee in order to request time off from working duty. The application is issued by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM).