United Kingdom Visas and Immigration Forms




  • Default
  • Name
  • Form number
  • Size

Individuals living within the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, or any other British territory overseas may use this form when they are seeking to have a biological or adopted child formally recognized as a British citizen.

Individuals who live in certain territories may use this form when they would like to apply to register as a British citizen, a British Overseas Territories citizen, or a British Overseas citizen.

Disabled individuals who have reached their pension age and require financial assistance may prepare this form to manage their personal care.


Residents of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, British Overseas Territories, and other areas may use this form when they want to apply to become British citizens.

This is a supplemental form that needs to be filled out if you are an individual submitting an application for family settlement in the United Kingdom.

Prepare this form on behalf of another person coming to the United Kingdom to certify your readiness to support them financially for at least five years.

This is an application that was prepared by partners and dependent children of British citizens, people settled in the UK, refugees, and individuals under humanitarian protection to extend their own stay in the country.

Loading Icon