Event Proposal Template
Introduction of the Event
(Describe the event)
Objectives and Mission
Scale of Activity: Number of participants (minimum 30)
Do you require to open a Booth: Yes/No
If yes, please fill in the details below:
Flow of conducting the event
This section is basically base on the event, which includes:
registration period, rules and regulations awards (if any).
For instance, a sport competition – then rules and
regulations can be as this section and the awards can be
put in the other section.
Proposed Budget (example)
1. ABCD Company Sponsor
2. Registration Fee
8. Transportation (Curtin Shuttle Bus)
Net Deficit 400
*Transportation by using Curtin Shuttle Bus will be deducted directly from the Club’s subsidy fund.
However, this particular has to be mentioned in the proposal as well, if you’re using Curtin
Shuttle Bus services.
the specific item
Kindly lists down
of expenses that you require the student council
to subsidy in a paragraph.
Event Committee’s List
Position Contact Number
• Any form of promotional media of the club’s event must include the
OFFICIAL student council logo (request it from Student Council), or
else it will be taken down at once.
• The maximum duration for any booth opening is two weeks time.
• If bus/block booking is required, please fill in the form at Student
Council office and hand in together with this proposal as an
• If any equipment borrowing wish to be done also can get the
equipment borrowing form from Student Council room.
• Pop-up notice on campus computers can be done in two weeks time.
• Event posters are required to be verified by student council before
paste it on notice board.
• Take note that the promotional banners and/or posters for any club’s
event shall be removed after the event ended.
• If any outsider is invited to the event, then please do prepare a list of
their name and IC no as a reference for the security purpose.
• If any certificate needs to be signed by Student Council President,
please attach together with the receipt(s) after the event.
• Student Council reserves all rights.
**An SMS is required to be sent to the respective activity sub-council one day
before the event for notification purpose.
**This document has to be sent to respective Activity sub-council in two weeks
time before the event in Hard Copy, or else it will be rejected. The respective
council member reserves all rights.