This version of the form is not currently in use and is provided for reference only. Download this version of
for the current year.
Form CT100 License Application for Cigarette Distributors and Subjobbers - Minnesota
What Is Form CT100?
This is a legal form that was released by the Minnesota Department of Revenue - a government authority operating within Minnesota. As of today, no separate filing guidelines for the form are provided by the issuing department.
- Released on October 1, 2018;
- The latest edition provided by the Minnesota Department of Revenue;
- Easy to use and ready to print;
- Quick to customize;
- Compatible with most PDF-viewing applications;
- Fill out the form in our online filing application.
Download a fillable version of Form CT100 by clicking the link below or browse more documents and templates provided by the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
Download Form CT100 License Application for Cigarette Distributors and Subjobbers - Minnesota