PS Form 1093-A-S Solicitud Para El Servicio De Apartado Postal (Post Office Box) Pagos Por Renovacion Automatica Recurrente
What Is a PS Form 1093-A-S?
PS Form 1093-A-S, Application for Post Office Box Service Automatic Recurring Renewal Payment (Spanish Version) is a document used by current post office Box customers only to apply for establishing automatic recurring renewal payments at a post office. Renewal payments are due the last day of the month the service period ends. If the payment is late, an individual will not be able to access the mail in the PO Box. The latest version of the form was released by the United States Postal Office (USPS) in May 2013.
The information on this form must always be current. As soon as any information changes (such as the street address, the telephone number, or the email address), an individual is responsible for updating the information. Failure to update this information may result in the termination of the service.
An up-to-date USPS Form 1093-A-S fillable version is available for download below and can be found through the USPS official website. PS Form 1093-A, the application in English, is also available online.
Other forms in the USPS Form 1093 Series include the PS Form 1093 (Application for Post Office Box Service), PS Form 1093-C (Application for Post Office Caller Service), and the PS Form 1093-S - a Spanish version of the Application for Post Office Box Service.
Download PS Form 1093-A-S Solicitud Para El Servicio De Apartado Postal (Post Office Box) Pagos Por Renovacion Automatica Recurrente
How to Apply for a Post Office Box?
The PO Box application can be found online through the USPS official website. The application contains 4 pages, two of them are instructions.
The PO Box form includes the following bullets:
- This service is for the business/organization or residential/personal use;
- The name of the business/organization;
- The full name of the person applying;
- The full address;
- The telephone number;
- The email address;
- The Box size(s) required;
- The ID numbers for two items of valid identification;
- The names of all individuals, including members of a business, who will be receiving mail at this PO Box number;
- The names of the persons or representatives of the business/organization authorized to pick up mail addressed to this PO Box number;
- Terms and agreement for the automatic renewal payment.
A PO Box can be reserved with the online account, or by opening a new account. Once an individual finds the PO Box that is right for them and reserves it, they can apply for PO Box by taking the form to the post office.
Whether people apply online or at a post office station, two valid forms of identification are required when they obtain their keys or combination at the post office where the PO Box is located:
Photo ID options:
- The valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card;
- The armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card;
- The passport, the passport card, the alien registration card, or the certificate of naturalization.
Non-Photo ID Options (traceable to the bearer to prove the physical address):
- The current lease, the mortgage, or the deed of trust;
- The voter or vehicle registration card;
- The home or vehicle insurance policy.
Social Security cards, credit cards, and birth certificates are not acceptable forms of ID.
The first payment is made with a credit or debit card. Online registration is not available for Business Mail Pickup (Caller) Service or Qualifying No-Fee box customers.