Download PS Form 1093-A-S Solicitud Para El Servicio De Apartado Postal (Post Office Box) Pagos Por Renovacion Automatica Recurrente
How to Apply for a Post Office Box?
The PO Box application can be found online through the USPS official website. This is a simple one-page form asking for your name, contact information, PO Box number and ZIP code and your signature.
A PO Box can be reserved using an online account, or by applying at the post office. In both cases, you will need to provide two valid forms of identification at the time when you obtain the keys or combination at the post office where the PO Box is located:
Photo ID options:
- Valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card;
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card;
- Passport, passport card, alien registration card, or certificate of naturalization.
Non-Photo ID Options (traceable to the bearer to prove the physical address):
- Current lease, the mortgage, or the deed of trust;
- Voter or vehicle registration card;
- Home or vehicle insurance policy.
Social Security cards, credit cards, and birth certificates cannot be accepted as your IDs.