Download DA Form 2627-2 Record of Supplementary Action Under Article 15, Ucmj
How to Fill Out DA Form 2627-2?
Procedural guidelines and additional information can be found in the AR 27-10 (Military Justice) released in May 2016. DA Form 2627-2 instructions are as follows:
- A Soldier's nonjudicial punishment may be suspended, set aside, mitigated, or remitted. The DA 2627-2 should be filed in either of these cases.
- The form requires personal identifying information about the alleged offendant, including their name, grade, SSN, unit, and location. After that, the official filing the form must identify the supplemental action and complete the next several corresponding blocks.
- Block 1 is filled out when the punishment is suspended. It is usually done to grant the Soldier a probation period during which they may demonstrate that they deserve remission. Any suspended punishment may be vacated by the commander if the Soldier has committed misconduct during the suspension period.
- The punishment may be mitigated if it was disproportionate to the offense or if the officials decide that the Soldier deserves a reduction for good conduct. The action is then recorded in Block 2.
- If any part of the unexecuted punishment is canceled, the information about it should be provided in Block 3.
- A postponed punishment (whether executed or unexecuted) has to be described in Block 4.
- A vacation of the suspended punishment is described in Block 5. Block 6 identifies the purpose of the original DA Form 2627 connected to the case. Block 7 identifies the official giving out the order.
- The name, rank, organization, and signature of the commander are provided at the bottom of the form.