Form OS United Kingdom Passport Application - United Kingdom
Fill PDF Online
Fill out online for free
without registration or credit card
What Is Form OS?
Form OS, United Kingdom Passport Application, is an official statement filled out by individuals who live outside the United Kingdom and wish to obtain a British passport, renew, replace, or extend the existing passport, or change certain details in your document. Whether you were born in the United Kingdom or in a foreign country, require an adult passport or a child passport, you can complete this application to obtain a travel document with the international passage. Additionally, a valid passport will serve as a universally accepted proof of citizenship recognized in all consulates and embassies around the globe.
- UK Passport Application Form;
- British Passport Application Form.
This form was issued by the United Kingdom HM Passport Office on , with all previous editions obsolete. You can download a UK Passport Application Form through the link below.
Where Can I Get a UK Passport Application Form?
Either fill out the form online or print it out and include all necessary details in capital letters using a black pen. Once the application is prepared, present the form, supplemental documentation, and new photographs of you to the United Kingdom Visa Application Centre. You have to apply for a passport in person and collect the document once it is issued yourself - or appoint a legal representative to act on your behalf.
How To Fill In a UK Passport Application Form?
Follow these steps to prepare an Application Form for a British Passport:
- Select the necessary box to confirm what type of document you are applying for. You may obtain a passport for an adult or a child younger than sixteen. If you would like to receive a frequent traveler passport of 50 pages to have enough space for visas or you need a Braille sticker for your document, check the appropriate boxes.
- Provide your personal details. Write down your title, full name, all other names you have used before. State your date and place of birth. Add your relevant contact information - mailing address, telephone numbers, and e-mail address.
- If another passport was issued to you before, answer "yes" and include all the details of this document - its number, date, and place of issuance, your legal name at the moment of issuance. Explain why the document is not available or was lost and state the date and place of loss if you require a replacement.
- List the personal details of your parents - their full names, places, and dates of birth, citizenship, and nationality at the time of birth, and details of their British passports if applicable. Note that if they were born in 1983 or later or their place of birth is outside the United Kingdom, you also need to provide the same information for your grandparents.
- Answer "yes" if you have been granted a certificate of naturalization or registration. Add the details of the document - its number, date, and place of issue.
- Sign and date the form if the person named in the application is between twelve and fifteen years of age.
- Use the free space to provide more information you would like to share if you believe it may affect the issuance of the passport - adoption or surrogacy information, a disability that may prevent you from a proper interview, additional address, etc.
- Confirm all the statements in the application are true and complete to the best of your knowledge. Sign and date the form. If you are filling out this document on behalf of a child as their parent or guardian, you need to indicate your name and relationship to the child if you have a valid parental responsibility order - attach it to the application.
- Find a person who is willing to confirm your identity and help you complete the application. They must write down their title and full name, verify they know you for a certain period of time as a friend, colleague, etc. (a relative or partner cannot fill out the document) and certify that the individual pictured on the photograph enclosed to the application is you. Additionally, they must state their occupation, add their employer's name and address, sign and date the form.
Download Form OS United Kingdom Passport Application - United Kingdom