Download DA Form 5515-1 Training Ammunition Control Document Continuation Sheet
DA Form 5515-1 Instructions
An overview of the DA 5515-1 and additional information can be found in the Army Regulation 710-2, Supply Policy Below the National Level, released in March 2008. Filing instructions are as follows:
- The 'Document Number 'box is intended to contain the number from the expendable document register filled in by the conveying party. Every subsequent issuer should use the same document number as the one stated here when distributing ammunition further.
- The 'Pages' box contains the total number of DA 5515 and DA 5515-1 forms issued under the same document number.
- The item number should be indicated in the Item box. The DOD identification code goes in the DODIC/Nomenclature box with the item nomenclature. The last entry must be annotated with the caption 'Last Item'.
- Each item's serial number has to be listed in the 'LotSerial Number' box with its lot number.
- The 'QTY Issued' box should contain the quantity of issued items.
- The 'QTY Residue Required' should provide the nomenclature and the amount of residue that is required for return.
All other provided boxes should be left blank.