How to Fill Out DA Form 2125?
Procedural guidelines and additional information can be found in the Army Regulation 621-1 (Training of Military Personnel at Civilian Institutions) released in August 2007. DA Form 2125 instructions are as follows:
- The DA 2125 should be initially filed after the student arrives at the school.
- First, the student has to provide their full name, grade, social security number, the branch of service and military occupational specialty. The form also requires the student's current mailing address and phone number with area code. The Army program under which the student is attending school should be specified in the appropriate box.
- The student has to enter the name of the school, its e-mail address and describe the structure of their participation. They should then specify the official title of the degree they are pursuing, the date of expected graduation, the department and the major field of study.
- The next lines of the form require the information about the last semester or quarter attended and the closest upcoming one. The student has to fill in the numbers and titles of each course and provide their grades and credit hours.
- The student then has to describe any difficulties they've had with their academic work - if any - and give reasons for dropping any subjects since the last report.
- The reverse side of the form has to be filled initially and updated if any changes occur in the academic plan.
- The final submitted form should contain the thesis or dissertation theme and its short synopsis.
- The completed DA 2125 Form should be submitted via email to email@example.com or mailed in to the Advanced Civilian Schools Branch (AHRC-OPL-C), 1600 Spearhead Division Avenue, Dept. 290, Fort Knox, KY 40122-5209.