DA Form 3433-2 Supplemental-A Employment Application Form for Child-Youth Services Positions
What Is DA Form 3433-2?
DA Form 3433-2 also known as the Supplemental-A Employment Application Form for Child-Youth Services Positions is a document used by soldiers applying to NAF positions requiring child care. The DA 3433-2 must accompany forms DA 3433 and DA 3433-1 in all employment applications for child- and youth care-related jobs.
The newest version of the Department of the Army-issued form was released in August 2002 with all previous editions now obsolete. An up-to-date version is available for download below.
The DA 3433-2 Form - commonly mistaken for DD Form 3433-2 - is used for determining if the applicant is affected any legal restrictions or has history of law violations. The information provided by the form undergoes a thorough background check by the Quality Review and Advisory Panel (QRAP).
Filing is voluntary. However, refusing to file the form will lead to the applicant being rejected from certain jobs and will decrease the overall chance of hiring.
Download DA Form 3433-2 Supplemental-A Employment Application Form for Child-Youth Services Positions
DA Form 3433-2 instructions
- Fill in your basic identifying information: your name, date of birth, social security number and address.
- Fill in the job announcement name or title.
- Provide the necessary contact information: your work phone and personal phone number, a fax number or an e-mail address. Your personal phone number will be the first way to contact you. If you wish to only be contacted via personal phone only fill in that field alone.
- Box 9 covers past sexual offenses, substance abuse felonies, violent crime accusations or arrests for child-related crimes. Check the appropriate option and provide a written description of the case disposition if there was one. All information you provide will be subject to a variety of background checks.
- The DA 3433-2 will be ready for submission after you sign and date the form in Boxes 10 and 11.
DA 3433-2 Related Forms
The Non-appropriated Fund (NAF) employment packet consists of three forms: DA form 3433, DA 3433-1 and DA 3433-2.
- DA Form 3433, Optional Application for Nonappropriated Fund Employment is a form used with or instead of a resume by service members wishing to apply for NAF positions.
- DA Form 3433-1, Supplemental Employment Application Form is a form completed by the applicant selected for NAF employment providing previous work experience, an overview of skills and education history.