Free Weight Chart Templates
Weight Chart: What Is It?
A Weight Chart is a tool used to determine the normal weight of a person or animal using their current weight and height to provide a medium range. By determining the optimal weight using an ideal weight Chart, an individual can determine how healthy they are and if they are unhappy with the result, they are able to make certain lifestyle changes that will help them reach their goal.
A Healthy Weight Chart will help determine the perfect range for any individual or animal. However, it is important to understand that there are various factors that can affect what is considered a healthy weight for each individual. This may depend on:
- The age of the individual or animal;
- The gender of the individual or animal;
- The height of the individual or animal;
- The type of animal.
The Chart Weight you use will depend on the factors outlined above.
For a full list of Weight Chart templates please feel free to check out our library below.
Weight Chart Types
- An Adult Weight Chart determines the ideal weight for either gender of an adult age and this is based on their height. To avoid diseases or disabilities linked to obesity, adults must keep a healthy weight and avoid putting on excess weight;
- A Baby Weight Chart compares the weight of a baby to that of other children that have the same age, but this will also depend on the baby's gender as boys usually weigh more. The charts typically display weight from birth through to the first year, along with the height and head circumference of the baby;
- A Cat Weight Chart explains to individuals what a cat's target weight should be. It's crucial to note that this depends on the breed; nonetheless, for the majority of house cats, 4.2 kg is considered a good weight. With the use of this knowledge, you may worm your cat, get rid of fleas and determine the quantity of food that should be given to it;
- A Dog Weight Chart gives knowledge on a dog's ideal weight because a dog's size and body type will have a significant effect on their overall well-being. By using this chart, a dog owner can determine what their dog's body ought to look like at an optimal size and weight which will depend on the breed of the dog.
Haven't found the template you're looking for? Take a look at the related templates below: