Are you looking for a new job or an employee best-suited for a position to fill in your company? Did you decide to sell or buy a used car and are now looking for the proper documentation to complete? Started a new business and need a list of applications and letters to make it legitimate? Or maybe, you are searching for a new house or apartment and want to prove to your prospective landlord you will be an ideal tenant?
Do not worry - South Carolina Legal Forms help residents of the state to handle various legal matters quickly and without the help of a professional lawyer or attorney. Do not postpone the preparation of legal documentation - you never know when you might need proper business records for the tax purposes or an unexpected audit, and it is never a bad idea to think in advance about permits, licenses, wills, or powers of attorney to make sure your family members and authorities know your intentions put in writing. To see a full list of free South Carolina Legal Forms you can check out our library below.
South Carolina State Departments
- Department of Administration
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services
- Department of Archives & History
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment & Workforce
- Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism
- Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Transportation
South Carolina State Courts
South Carolina State Agencies and Commissions
- Army National Guard
- Attorney General
- Comptroller General
- Law Enforcement Division
- Public Employee Benefit Authority
- Secretary of State
- Vocational Rehabilitation Department
South Carolina Legal Forms by County
- Sumter County Assessor’s Office
- Horry County Business License Department
- Town of Summerville Business License Department
- City of Myrtle Beach Construction Services Department
- Horry County County Government
- Horry County Human Resources Department
- Horry County Fire Rescue
- City of Florence Finance Department
Using South Carolina State Legal Forms, you will be able to learn which documents and applications are to be prepared in every particular situation, which steps to take when completing the papers - simply read the instructions and guidelines we provide, where to send the documentation if it requires the approval of state or local agencies, and how many legal fees you have to pay to register your documentation or confirm your rights in the eye of the law.
Download this official South Carolina vessel form in order to document the transfer of a vessel from a seller to a purchaser. It is used to prove ownership of a boat and to release the previous owner from liability for a watercraft.
This is a form that allows the new owner or lessee of a vehicle to apply for a South Carolina vehicle title - a legal document that establishes the individual as the legal operator of the vehicle and provides proof of ownership of the vehicle.
Use this state of South Carolina legal document to obtain a concealed weapon permit (CWP).
You may use this one-page form to change your personal information with the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles.
Form 447-NC "Application for Beginner's Permit, Driver's License, or Identification Card" - South Carolina
Applicants may use this form to obtain a South Carolina state-issued identification card.