Download ATF Form 5300.11 Annual Firearms Manufacturing and Exportation Report (Afmer) Under 18 U.s.c. Chapter 44, Firearms
ATF Form 5300.11 Instructions
- Check the applicable box indicating the reason to file a report: an annual report, an out of business report or an amended report;
- Item 1-4. Self-explanatory;
- Item 5, Address. Enter the licensee's physical address;
- Item 6, Mailing Address. If the licensee's mailing address is different from the physical address, provide the mailing address;
- Item 7, If Business Has Been Discontinued. Enter the date the business was discontinued. This item is applicable for out of business reports;
- Item 8, Number of Firearms Produced and Sold. Provide information about all firearms manufactured and distributed or sold within the U.S. commerce in the reported year by types. If no weapon of a certain type was distributed, enter zero. For pistols and revolvers, specify the caliber of sold or distributed items. If item 8j, Miscellaneous Firearms is checked, provide a description in the box with an asterisk;
- Item 9, Number of Firearms Produced and Exported. Provide the number of firearms manufactured and exported out of the U.S. Within the reported year by type. If no weapon of a certain type was exported, enter zero. If item 9j, Miscellaneous Firearms is checked, describe them in the box with an asterisk;
- Item 10-12. Self-explanatory.
Where Do I Mail my ATF E-Form 5300.11?
The completed ATF Form 5300.11 can be submitted in two ways. A physical copy of the form can be mailed to the following address:
- ATF-FFLC, AFMER program, 244 Needy Road, Martinsburg, WV 25405.
The ATF will not send you a notice of receipt. Alternatively, the form can be submitted via the Eforms on the ATF website.