Download DA Form 759-1 Individual Flight Record and Flight Certificate-Army (Aircraft Closeout)
How to Fill out DA Form 759-1?
Procedural guidelines and additional information can be found in the Training Circular 3-04.11, Commander's Aviation Training and Standardization Program, released in September 2018. DA Form 759-1 instructions are as follows:
- Block 1 should contain the chronological sheet number.
- The name, rank and period required in Blocks 2 through 4 are copied from Blocks 1 through 3 of the DA Form 759-1.
- Block 5 is for identifying the aircraft mission, design, type, and series of a flight simulator, and, if applicable, the seat designation.
- Blocks 6 through 12, Columns A through J are for the total amount of hours - in hours and tenths of hours - for all like entries on the DA 759-2 according to flying duty and flight conditions symbols.
- Column K is reserved for the total amount of hours across lines 6 through 12 for each flight condition. Column L requires the sheet number of the previous DA 759-1 at the top and the totals from Column M of the previous DA 759-1 for the same aircraft mission, seat designation, design, type and series of a flight simulator.
- Column M requires the new totals from adding the numbers in Column K and L on lines 6 through 12. The hours in Column M are added together and the result is recorded on line 15.
- Block 13 is for recording the total amount of hours in Columns A through J in hours and tenths of hours
- The sheet number specified in Column L is entered in Block 14 followed by the totals from line 15 of the previous DA Form 759-1 in the corresponding columns on this line.
- Block 15 requires the sum of lines 13 and 14 with the totals entered in hours and tenths of hours.
- Block 16, Columns A through J are completed according to the corresponding consolidated DA Form 759-2.
- Line 17, Columns A through J is for the imminent danger hours according to the information from the corresponding DA Form 759-2.
DA 759-1 Related Forms
A soldier's IFRF - or Individual Flight Records Folder - is managed by the DA 759 and the following forms:
- DA Form 759, Individual Flight Record and Flight Crew Certificate-Army (Flight Hours) is an Army form used to close out flight records.
- DA Form 759-2, Individual Flight Records and Flight Certificate-Army (Flying Hours Work Sheet) serves as a record of an aviator's flight hours and is used as a temporary worksheet or a consolidation worksheet.
- DA Form 759-3, Individual Flight Records and Flight Certificate-Army (Flight Pay Work Sheet) is a form used to keep individuals flight records in order to set flight pay.
- DA Form 2408-12, Army Aviators Flight Records is a form located in each aircraft logbook and completed after every performed flight.
- At closeout, flight record forms are arranged in the DA Form 3513, Individual Flight Records Folder, United States Army.