How to Fill out DA Form 2408-12?
This DA Form 2408-12 is used with aircraft, simulators, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) training devices to record the following information:
- Aircrew personnel data, duty symbols, aircraft type, time flying, and type of flight completed by the crew and pilot;
- HIT check deviations (if applicable);
- Operating hours, number of starts and servicing data for the designated auxiliary power unit;
- Landings, landing gear cycles and servicing data for the aircraft;
- Rounds fired;
- Internal and external loads;
- UAS rocket assist and pneumatic assist take-offs.
Additional information and DA Form 2408 instructions can be found in the Department of the Army Pamphlet 738-751 (Functional Users Manual for the Army Maintenance Management System- Aviation) released in February 2014.