Download DA Form 759-3 Individual Flight Records and Flight Certificate-Army (Flight Pay Work Sheet)
How to Fill out DA Form 759-3?
Additional information and guidelines can be found in the Training Circular 3-04.11, Commander's Aviation Training and Standardization Program, released in September 2018. DA Form 759-3 instructions are as follows:
- Box 1 should be left blank.
- Box 2 requires the full name.
- Block 3 is for entering either the military rank, "DAC" (Department of the Army civilian), "CIV" (civilian employees of government agencies) or "CTR" (government contractor). If not applicable, the block should be left empty.
- Box 4 is for specifying the period covered.
- Box 5 requires the type of flying status (non-rated crewmember - NRCM - or non-crewmember - NCM).
- Box 6 is for the effective date from the flight orders.
- The next block of the form is a blank chart for recording information about completed flights.
- Column A is for the dates of flights. The month and day should be entered on two seperate lines, with the day entered under the month with a blank line left underneath.
- The comment "No Time Flown" must be entered across Columns B through D for months with no recorded flight hours.
- The information in Columns B, C, D and E is taken from the DA Form 2408-12 and includes the aircraft mission, design, type and series, flying duty symbol, flight condition symbol and mission symbol.
- Column F is for the hours flown (recorded in hours and tenths of hours).
- Columns G through K should be left blank and completed at the end of the month on the consolidation worksheet.
- Boxes 7 through 15 should be left blank.
DA 759-3 Related Forms
- DA Form 759, Individual Flight Record and Flight Crew Certificate - Army (Flight Hours) is a document used to close out flight records.
- DA Form 759-1, Individual Flight Record and Flight Certificate - Army (Aircraft Closeout) is a form used to record the individuals flight time during the closeout period for each aircraft or flight simulator used.
- DA Form 759-2, Individual Flight Records and Flight Certificate - Army (Flying Hours Work Sheet) is a temporary or consolidation worksheet used as a record of an aviator's flight hours.
- DA Form 2408-12, Army Aviators Flight Records is a form located in an each aircraft logbook and completed after every performed flight.
- At closeout, flight record forms are arranged in the DA Form 3513, Individual Flight Records Folder, United States Army.