DA Form 3645-1 Additional Organizational and Individual Equipment Record
What Is a DA Form 3645-1?
DA Form 3645-1, Additional Organizational and Individual Equipment Record is a form used for additional recording of transactions of organizational and individual equipment between the soldier and the PBO. Completing and signing the form it assigns the responsibility for the equipment to the soldier.
The latest version of the form - sometimes incorrectly referred to as the DD Form 3645-1 – was released by the Department of the Army in December 1983 with the January 1982-issued forms used until exhausted. An up-to-date DA Form 3645-1 fillable version is available for download and digital filing below or can be found through the Army Publications Directorate website.
The DA Form 3645-1 is an addition to the DA Form 3645, Organizational Clothing And Individual Equipment Record, used for documenting the main items issued at an OCIE (Organizational Closing and Individual Equipment) issue point. Other items and equipment stocked by the OCIE issue point are typically recorded on the DA 3645-1 Form.
Download DA Form 3645-1 Additional Organizational and Individual Equipment Record
How to Fill Out DA Form 3645-1?
The form is regulated by the Department of the Army Pamphlet 710–2–1, Using Unit Supply System (Manual Procedures), released in December 2016. DA Form 3645-1 Instructions are as follows:
- The document should be prepared in three copies. The first one is filled in for the military personnel records jacket, the second is sent for completing to the Soldier’s unit, and the third is retained by the individual. The DA Form 3645 1 may be overprinted and used as a sole OCIE record.
- A properly prepared and maintained form remains in use until remade by the OCIE issue point.
- If the DA Form 3645-1 is used for summarizing purposes, the 'Name' block should be marked as 'Summary of Issues', 'Turn-ins', 'Cash Collections' or 'Adjustment Documents'. The Soldier’s name and Social Security number, in this case, will be indicated in the Signature and Date block of the column in which the issue and turn-in are recorded.
- The form may be completed electronically. If the form is filled manually, the entries should be made in ink or pencil.
- The authorized allowance must be entered for each item listed.
- The 'Clothing and Equipment' block requires a description for each of the items issued.
- The exact quantity of items processed by the individual must be indicated on the form.
- In case of any changes, the totals of all items listed should be moved to the next column.
- The bottom of the reverse side of the form provides space for the individual’s signature and date.